PPSC Recruitment 2020 | Total Vacancies 77 | Last Date 15.07.2020 (Extended) | PPSC PSCSCCE 2020 Notification @ www.ppsc.gov.in
PPSC Recruitment 2020: Punjab Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination-2020 (PSCSCCE2020) for recruitment of officers as Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch), Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officers, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour and Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails (Grade-II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails). It invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates to fill up 77 vacancies. As per the PPSC recruitment notification [Advt. No. 08], applicants who are seeking Punjab govt jobs can make the online registration from 05.06.2020 to 15.07.2020.
PPSC Civil Service recruitment 2020 apply online link and PPSC Recruitment notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Degree in any Discipline from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 37 years. Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Viva Voce/ Interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Punjab State. More details of PPSC Punjab Civil Service recruitment vacancy, upcoming Punjab PPSC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Punjab Civil Service, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officers, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour and Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails / District Probation Officer|
| ||Job Location||, Punjab|
|Last Date||15.07.2020 ( Date Extended )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Punjab Civil Service, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Tehsildar, Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officers, Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies, Labour and Conciliation Officer, Employment Generation and Training Officer and Deputy Superintendent of Jails / District Probation Officer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (22.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Punjab PPSC Jobs Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, 77 vacancies are allotted for PPSC Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC Tehsildar, Deputy Superintendent & Other Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree in any discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 21 to 37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Viva Voce/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1125 for SC/ ST & BC of Punjab, Rs.500 for PWD of Punjab and Rs.3000 for all other candidates.
- You make only online payment.
How to apply Punjab PPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ppsc.gov.in.
- Click “Open Advertisement” find the advertisement “Advertisement No:20208 :RECRUITMENT TO SEVENTY SEVEN (77) POSTS TO BE FILLED THROUGH PUNJAB STATE CIVIL SERVICES COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION-2020( Circular No:)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly & make payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online