PPSC Recruitment 2022 - Punjab Public Service Commission has announced 19 Vacancies for Assistant Town Planner Posts. Last Date to apply 16.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 PPSC Recruitment 2022 - Punjab Public Service Commission has announced 19 Vacancies for Assistant Town Planner Posts. Last Date to apply 16.06.2022
- 2 Assistant Town Planner Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply PPSC Recruitment 2022 :
- 4 PPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment - PPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Town Planner posts | Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://ppsc.gov.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Assistant Town Planner posts. This notification was released on 27.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 19 vacancies available Punjab . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 16.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
PPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt job|
|Job Role||Assistant Town Planner|
|Total Vacancy||19 Post|
|Salary||Rs.47,600 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online Online (Email)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Punjab Public Service Commission :
JOINT PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, THE PRECURSOR OF THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WITH ITS WRIT RUNNING FROM THE KHYBER PASS TO THE JAMUNA NEAR DELHI, WAS BORN AT LAHORE ON MAY 1,1937. IN THE WAKE OF THE PARTITION, THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION RESURGED IN FEBRUARY, 1948, AT SHIMLA WITH ITS REVISED JURISDICTION EXTENDING OVER THE THEN PROVINCE OF EAST PUNJAB. FOLLOWING THE MERGER OF THE STATES OF PUNJAB AND PEPSU, IT SHIFTED TO PATIALA ON NOV.1ST,1956. ON 1STNOV1966, ITS TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION AGAIN DECREASED DUE TO THE FORMATION OF THE STATES OF HARYANA AND HIMACHAL PRADESH
Assistant Town Planner Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Assistant Town Planner posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 19 vacancies for Assistant Town Planner Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Group A – Assistant Town Planner||Total – 19 Posts (Posts reserved for Women out of total no. of Posts is 4)|
Education Qualification :
- Should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Planning or its equivalent from a recognized university or Institution; or who possess higher qualifications in the same discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Application fees :
- For SC/ ST of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only. – Rs.750/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only – Rs.500/-
- EWS, PWD, LDESM – Rs.500/-
- All Other Categories i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab. – Rs.1500/-
Age limit :
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as of 1st January 2022
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online (Email) mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Email ID : https://ppsc.gov.in/
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Assistant Town Planner - Rs.47,600 (per month)
selection process :
- Written Competitive Examination
How to apply PPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest PPSC Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Town Planner posts through online mode from 27.05.2022 to 16.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Punjab Public Service Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||27.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||16.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download PPSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply PPSC Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
PPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for PPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online Online (Email)
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 27.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
16.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You