Productiv Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Productiv – Want to build a billion-dollar company from ground up? Want to accelerate your professional growth? Work with an extraordinary team ranging from new graduates to industry leaders? Want a result-oriented culture which values family, fun, diversity, and mutual respect as much as earning customer love and winning big? If so, here is an opportunity tailored for you.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Intern|
|Qualification||BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech - CSE,IT,ECE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (29.07.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Productiv Jobs 2020 :
We’re seeking results-driven computer science students with start-up energy, relentless spirit, and a strong work ethic to join us in our Palo Alto or Bellevue, WA offices. The Productiv internship program affords interns the following opportunities:
- Work on projects that impact the business. You’ll gain exposure to how a real engineering team works, from sprint planning to shipping code
- 1:1 mentorship. Be mentored by experienced engineers
- Fun and engaging events that inspire your intellectual curiosity
- Opportunity to work closely with Product Managers and Product Designers
- Opportunity to expand your knowledge and work on challenging projects
- Connections to other recent grads, and employees across the company as well as our leaders
Skills Required For Productiv Jobs 2020 :
- Computer science major
- Strong coding skills
- Solid grasp of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with AWS and node.js/VUE.js a plus, but not required
Documents to be Carried for Productiv Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Productiv Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.
Online Apply Link :
|HCL Off Campus Recruitment||Trainee||
B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, MCA
|BNY Mellon Off Campus Recruitment||Associate||
B.Com, BBA, M.Com, MBA
|Veritas Off Campus Recruitment||Software Engineer||
|Xactly Corporation Off campus Recruitment||QA Trainee||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|AstraZeneca Off Campus Recruitment||Web Developer||
|Bajaj Allianz Off Campus Recruitment||Junior Service Engineer||
Diploma, BE, B.Tech
|ChargePoint Off Campus Recruitment||Intern Software Engineer||
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech
|BYJUS Off Campus Recruitment||Business Development Associate||
BE, B.Tech, MBA