PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 | PTC has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA candidates for Product Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 : PTC has to recruit candidates for Product Analyst positios through off campus in Pune Maharastra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with PTC you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Product Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (26.10.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Product Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharastra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
PTC : PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market. An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
Detailed Job Description For PTC Off Campus Drive 2021
PTC is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and career-minded individuals to join our Core Technical Support Delivery team where you will have the opportunity to work with PTC’s Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Product Line. Within a global team, you will provide support for PTC’s Windchill based PLM systems. Your task will be to analyse and investigate technical issues, and to develop professional assistance and solutions that meet the highest quality standards. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment. To do so, you provide high-quality support services to our customers and partners, reducing their support efforts, eliminating risks, and promoting good customer service experience
- Provide technical support and advice to customers and partners regarding implementation, customization, deployment, and optimization of our PLM applications (Windchill PDMLink®, Windchill ProjectLink® etc.)
- Utilize PTC’s case management tool to log issues, track associated status and related activities. The goal is to meet the high demands of our end customers who use PTC PLM solutions in a mission-critical environment. To do so, you provide high-quality support service to our customers and partners, minimizing their efforts, eliminating risks, and with best support experience.
- Use of your technical and industry-specific IT knowledge to provide extended support activities (technical trainings, webinars, mentoring etc.)
- Create and publish knowledge articles for re-use by PTC customers and employees.
- Candidate must demonstrate a willingness to be proactive as well as to independently take on new challenges.
- Identify and recommend product and support training opportunities for the team.
- Provision of our ITIL-based services with the aim of continuous quality improvement (ISO 9001:2015)
- Primary working hours will be in Europe or North America hours as required
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PTC Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or similar fields.
- Experience working with technically diverse teams. Strong verbal and written communication skills for English is required, however, other international languages such as German, French is a plus
- 0-2 years experience with practical knowledge in a related support, services field that comprises of technical and soft skills.
- A strong capacity and desire to develop personalized customer service and communication skills. The candidate is expected to understand and relate to customers’ needs while effectively managing customer expectations. A strong background in technical and customer support is desired.
- The ability to effectively manage multiple urgent issues in parallel.
- The confidence, communication, and interpersonal skills to manage and direct customers during urgent and/or critical situations.
- The desire to learn new skills, coach, mentor, and train peers throughout the organization. The ability to work with teammates in a collaborative manner to achieve a mission.
- Presentation skills to prepare and present to large or small groups on technical and functional topics.
- Strong experience on implementing or supporting Client-Server architecture or Multi-tier applications including practical knowledge of core components such as Databases, Networking and Operating Systems.
- Exposure to functional or hands on knowledge on cloud platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS or vCloud etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve analytical problems with maintaining effective and precise investigation, documentation for issues, defects, and customer use cases.
- Object-Oriented programming background preferably in Java.
- An understanding of web and web services development including use of RESTful API’s, HTML and XML is preferred.
Documents to be Carried for PTC Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For PTC Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (26.10.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ PTC this hiring for which position ?
PTC hiring candidates for Product Analyst position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for PTC Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharastra
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires