PTC Recruitment 2022 | PTC has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Associate QA Analyst | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
PTC Recruitment 2022 : PTC has to recruit candidates for Associate QA Analyst positios through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with PTC you can use this recruitment.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate QA Analyst|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Link||Available below|
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate QA Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (06.07.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
PTC : PTC unleashes industrial innovation with award-winning, market-proven solutions that enable companies to differentiate their products and services, improve operational excellence, and increase workforce productivity. With PTC, and its partner ecosystem, manufacturers can capitalize on the promise of today’s new technology to drive digital transformation. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Detailed Job Description For PTC Recruitment 2022
Develops, publishes, and implements test plans. Writes and maintains test automation. Follows quality assurance standards and processes. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Has reasonable knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Relies on instruction and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Follows disciplined software development practices. Performs a variety of quality assurance tasks.
The individual will be playing important role in ensuring high quality standards across multiple innovative and pivotal projects for IoT platform and applications. Augmented reality and IoT are a significant component of PTC’s strategic direction.
You will be part of quality assurance team which is responsible for testing IoT platform and applications located in Pune.
- Actively collaborate with developers, QA lead, product manager to shape the product and deliver product releases
- Provide feedback to the team on product quality, call out risks/issues (if any) and can balance quality with time bound delivery with a release perspective
- Maintain and write automated test suites
- Ability to work with the QA lead to come up with a testing strategy for a given release with inputs from team, if needed.
- Ready to work on fast paced geographically distributed team doing frequent releases
- Understand the product domain
Job Qualification and Skills Required For PTC Recruitment 2022
- 0-2 years of Quality Assurance experience in a software development environment
- Hands-on Web UI automated and manual testing experience
- Good understanding of different automation tools that can be used for Web UI test automation and command expertise in at least on one of them for testing
- Good experience with version control tool like Git, SVN etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and working knowledge of SDLC
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
Documents to be Carried for PTC Recruitment 2022
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For PTC Recruitment 2022
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (06.07.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Join Our Jobvision Daily Job Updates
Online Apply Link :
PTC Recruitment 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to apply PTC Recruitment 2022 ?
Click Online apply link on apply link section to apply PTC Recruitment 2022
2. What is the PTC Selection Process?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
3. What is the job location for PTC Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
4. What is the Experience needed for apply to this post ?
Freshes candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details
Related searches : PTC Recruitment 2022, PTC off campus,PTC Recruitment 2022 application form, PTC interview, PTC Recruitment 2022 notification, PTC Recruitment 2022 qualification, PTC Recruitment 2022 salary details,PTC Recruitment 2022 selection process, how to apply PTC Recruitment 2022 Job Vacancies, PTC Recruitment 2022 Vacancies details, PTC hiring, PTC job openings, PTC career, Pune Maharashtra Job Vacancies, PTC job vacancies, Private Jobs, jobs in Pune Maharashtra, jobs in PTC, Associate QA Analyst job openings, freshers jobs openings, jobs for fresher