PTC Recruitment 2020 | Intern | BE / B.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : PTC – PTC is a $1B+ global provider of technology platforms and enterprise applications for smart and connected products, operations, and systems. Our enterprise applications serve manufacturers and other businesses that create, operate and service products. Our award-winning ThingWorx technology platforms help companies achieve a “new reality” in smart, connected things and systems – deriving new value emerging from the “Internet of Things” market.
An early pioneer in Computer Aided Design (CAD) software, PTC today employs more than 6,000 professionals serving more than 28,000 businesses worldwide. We are headquartered in Needham, MA.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - CSE|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Intern includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For PTC Jobs 2020 :
- Complete all work according to schedule requirements
- Write well documented performing code including source code documentation that meets organizational standards
- Write, run and deliver automated tests
- Acquire knowledge necessary to perform job assignments (technology, product and process)
- Resolution of software defects as per organization guidelines
- To perform the functions of the job as per instruction and pre-established guidelines
Skills Required For PTC Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related discipline
- Programming Experience in developing Java / C++ applications
- Good analytical and logical thinking
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
Documents to be Carried for PTC Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For PTC Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.