Publicis Media Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Analyst | Any Degree | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Publicis Media – Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
||Company Name||Publicis Media|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Analyst|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Publicis Media Jobs 2020 :
- Fulfil relevant daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks ensuring that all campaigns are executed to plan and meet the targets
- Build, setup, optimize campaigns across platforms like Google, Bing, Facebook, Amazon
- Analyze, track and optimize on an ongoing activities basis effective benchmarks for measuring the campaigns performance including keyword/placement bids, account daily/monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, CTR, conversion rate and other important metrics and proactively make strategic recommendations to meet campaign goals and improve performance.
- Communicate with internal stake holders on project development, timelines, and results. Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.
- Work with your Digital Performance Manager to ensure that campaigns are set up and optimized in the correct way, according to brief and best practices
- Budgets are spent within daily / monthly limits as assigned
- Campaigns are monitored regularly and hit relevant targets
- Reports and presentations are delivered to the highest level of quality and integrity
- Provide regular results analysis, reporting and recommendations
- Have input in developing short and long term search strategies
- Develop advanced Excel, Word and Power Point skills
- Start building an understanding of the client’s business and digital marketing objectives
- Be at the forefront for overall Performance Marketing knowledge by keeping up to date with industry news and developments
- Stay ahead of the competition by analyzing, keeping pace and regularly documenting search engine and PPC industry trends across web and mobile platforms, and adopting new/best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Detail-oriented with effective verbal, written, and visual communication skills for a variety of audiences
- Enthusiasm for and ability in synthesizing large amounts of information and identifying key findings
- Logical and analytical approach while interpreting the numbers.
Skills Required For Publicis Media Jobs 2020 :
- Excellent communication skills (Written + Verbal)
- Self-motivated individual
- Disciplined: On attendance, deliverables and adhering to company ethical standards
- High intellectual curiosity; willingness to learn and explore
- Able to work in a highly multicultural environment
Documents to be Carried for Publicis Media Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Publicis Media Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.