Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 - India post Office, Punjab has announced 948 Vacancies for BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak Posts. Last Date to apply 05.06.2022
India post Office, Punjab Recruitment - Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 for BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak posts | India post Office, Punjab Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.indiapost.gov.in. The has announced a new job opportunity for BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak posts. This notification was released on 02.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10th Pass can apply for the 948 vacancies available Punjab . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 05.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||India post Office, Punjab|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Job Role||BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak|
|Total Vacancy||948 Post|
|Salary||Rs.12000 to 15000 (Per Month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About India post Office, Punjab :
India Post is a statutory body in India, which is under the ownership of Department of Post, Ministry of Communications of the Government of India. Generally called the Post Office in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world
BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 948 vacancies for BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|BPM, ABPM/Dak Sevak||All State Vacancy-38926 Vacancy
Punjab – 948 Vacancy
Education Qualification :
- Candidates should have knowledge in local language & pass in 10th std having the subjects of Maths & English.
Application fees :
|1||ST, SC, PWD, Trans-Woman, Female||No fees|
|2||OBC, EWS Male, UR, Trans-Man||Rs.100/-|
NOTE: Applying Aspirants Can Make Payment By online / Offline Mode on or Before the date of Submission of TN GDS Online Application.
Age limit :
|Name of The Post||Minimum Age Limit For All||Maximum Age Limit|
|BPM, ABPM/Dak Sevak||18 Years||40 Years (Gen)|
- Age Relaxation As Per Central Government Norms (SC, ST – 5 Years, OBC – 3 Years)
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak - Rs.12000 to 15000 (Per Month)
|Salary Details For this BPM Post||Rs.12000/- PM|
|ABPM / Dak Sevak Post||Rs.10000/- PM|
selection process :
- Depends on Merit List
How to apply Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 for BPM, ABPM, Dak Sevak posts through online mode from 02.05.2022 to 05.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the India post Office, Punjab.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||02.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||05.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
05.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You