Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 | Senior Assistant, Peon & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 173 | Last Date 24.09.2020 | PWB Recruitment Notification @ www.pbwakf.org
Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from eligible candidates between 31.08.2020 to 24.09.2020 for the following posts in Punjab Wakf Board. Recently Punjab PWB has released the new job notice [Advertisement No. 3(207)/Estab. III] on 30.08.2020 for appointment of 173 vacancies. As per the Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 notification, these 173 vacancies are assigned for Accounts Clerk, Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer, Rent collector/Assistant EOs/ Clerks, Legal Support Assistants, Senior Assistants & Peon Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Punjab those candidates kindly apply to this recruitment before 24th Sep 2020.
PWB recruitment 2020 apply online link and Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment notification pdf is available @ http://www.govt.thapar.edu/. Applicants should have completed 12th/ Degree and age limit should be 18 to 37 years. Punjab PWB selection will be based on Merit List for Peon Posts and Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test for all other posts. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at Punjab Wakf Board. Applicants have to pay required fee via either online or through Bank challan. Candidates may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application for each post along with separate application fee. More details of Punjab Waqf Board vacancy, upcoming PWB job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Punjab Waqf Board|
|Job Category||State govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Section Officer, Accounts Clerk, Legal Assistant, Executive Officer, Estate Officer, Rent Collector|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree, 12thStd, B.Com, LLB|
|Total Vacancy||173 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Chandigarh, Punjab|
|Salary||Rs.10,300-34,800 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Section Officer, Accounts Clerk, Legal Assistant, Executive Officer, Estate Officer, Rent Collector includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (23.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Punjab Waqf Board 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the Punjab Wakf notification, overall 173 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||10|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||79|
|Legal Support Assistants||27|
Eligibility Criteria for PWB Sr. Assistant, Clerk, Peon & Other Posts
- Applicants should have completed 12th/ Degree/ LLB Degree from recognized university.
|Accounts Clerk||Bachelor of Commerce (or above) from a recognized University|
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||Candidates should be a Graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||Candidates should be a Graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University|
|Legal Support Assistants||Candidates should be LLB from a recognized University|
|Senior Assistants||Candidates should be a Graduate (or above) in any subject from a recognized University|
|Peon||Candidates should have passed 12th any recognized Board|
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Accounts Clerk||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 3200)|
|Section Officers/Estate Officer/Executive Officer||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 4800)|
|Rent Collector/Assistant EOs/Clerks||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 3200)|
|Legal Support Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 3200)|
|Senior Assistants||Rs. 10300-34800 (GP 4400)|
- Age limit should be between 18-37 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Punjab PWB selection will be based on Merit List for Peon Posts and Written Test/ Interview/ Skill Test for all other posts.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via either online or through Bank challan.
How to apply Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website www.govt.thapar.edu.
- Find the link“Punjab Wakf Board”, click on the link.
- New window will be opened then filed the advertisement link then click on the notification.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button then take the print of the applications.