Pythian Off Campus Drive 2021 - Pythian is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Trainee System Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Pythian Recruitment Notification - Pythian Career Notification for Trainee System Engineer role | Pythian job opening Online Application. Pythian is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee System Engineer positions in Bengaluru Karnataka . Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Pythian, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee System Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee System Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Pythian :
Pythian Services Inc., commonly known as Pythian, is a Canadian multinational corporation that provides data and cloud-related services. The company provides services for Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Hadoop, Cassandra and other databases and their supporting infrastructure
Detailed Job Description :
Are you a Bangalore based Fresher, who wants to work (remotely for the moment and but be mainly office based in the future) to provide consulting services with Pythian to a global client base? If you have Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications? If you have a passion for data and solving complex problems then this could be the job for you!
What will you be doing?
- Troubleshoot tickets and provide resolution or escalate accordingly.
- Work with Application vendor companies in resolving tickets that have been escalated to them.
What do we need from you?
- Good knowledge with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications)
- Familiar with MS Office.
- Strong problem solving, priority setting, and collaboration skills.
- Excellent communication skills, with neutral accent.
- Excellent written communication skills with email etiquettes.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- BE/B.Tech, BSc, BCA, MCA.
- Preferred certified candidate (Oracle, VMWare, Windows, and Linux).
What do you get in return?
- Competitive total rewards package including a bonus
- Flexible work environment: Work remotely from your home when you need to!
- Outstanding people: Collaborate with the industry’s top minds.
- Substantial training allowance: Hone your skills or learn new ones; participate in professional development days, attend conferences, become certified, whatever you like!
- Amazing time off: 3 weeks paid time off, 7 sick days, and 2 professional development days!
- Office Allowance: A device of your choosing and personalise your work environment!
- Fun, fun, fun: Blog during work hours; take a day off and volunteer for your favorite charity.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee System Engineer post at Pythian includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Pythian Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Pythian Off Campus Drive 2021 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Pythian Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Pythian Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Pythian Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Pythian Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bengaluru , Karnataka
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,