Qbikel Off Campus Recruitment | 2020 Hiring Freshers For Software Engineer Position for B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
About Qbikel : In Today’s Challenging World, 10x Your Team Engagement with AI. Qbikel is the modern way for leaders to grow their people. Driven by AI, we don’t just measure employee engagement but also improve alignment with strategy. No books, blog posts, 3 days workshops required. Use the power of mobile and AI to transform employee engagement and talent development.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||2 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a talented and passionate individual with 0-5 years of experience in the field of software development, web development.
- As the Software Engineer, you will be a part of the core Tech Team and play a vital role in our engineering department, performing a range of duties including designing, testing, and inspecting websites and software applications within the company.
- Design,Build and Maintain Website and software applications
- Writing and Implementing a clean,Scalable Code.
- Back up files from Websites to local directories for recovery.
- Determining the structure and design of web Pages.
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring User Experience determines design choices.
- Developing Features to enhance the UX.
- Ensuring Web Design is Optimized for Mobiles.
- Building a reusable code.
- Optimizing Web Pages for Maximum speed and Scale.
- Utilizing a variety of Markup languages tp write web pages.
- Maintaining Bran consistency throughout design.
- Perform periodic Hardware analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Oversee the company’s cloud storage Accounts to guarantee they are protected and secure.
- Stay Up to date with the Latest technologies and incorporate new technology into existing units.
- Trouble Shooting and debugging code.
- Research and Design New Software systems, websites, programs and applications.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- A minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages
- A creative thinker with good analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of SEO principles
- Knowledge of database systems and SQL is must
- Knowledge of REST / JSON is beneficial
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as AWS is desirable
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator, XD is preferable
- Knowledge of software systems and frameworks including AnglularJS, Git, GitHub, and .NET is advantageous
- Understanding of key design principles
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies
How to Apply ?
Email your resumes to [email protected]