Qualcomm - Qualcomm Off Campus is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Interim Engineering Intern Apply Online @ official website
Qualcomm Off Campus Recruitment Notification - Qualcomm Off Campus Career Notification for Interim Engineering Intern role | Qualcomm Off Campus job opening Online Application. Qualcomm Off Campus is currently recruiting candidates for Interim Engineering Intern positions in Chennai Hyderabad / Bangalore / Noida. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Qualcomm Off Campus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Interim Engineering Intern post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Qualcomm Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Interim Engineering Intern|
|Job Location||Chennai , Hyderabad / Bangalore / Noida|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Qualcomm Off Campus :
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Detailed Job Description :
As a software engineer, you will design, develop Software for Qualcomm’s mobile chipsets which are based on cutting edge technology.
Qualcomm is looking for energetic, creative and self-driven engineer to work in
- Multimedia Technologies such as Audio and Video codecs, Image Processing, ➢ Wireless Modem Technologies, such as 4G, WiFi, Bluetooth, Self-Organizing Networks.
- Platform Level SW, such as, Linux, Android, Windows, Board Support Packages. ➢ IOT Technologies, for Connected Cameras, Smart Assistants, Drones, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Development of real-time embedded software and device drivers
- Mobile SW development for Windows Mobile, Android or Linux
- Good understanding of OS concepts, Data structures, etc
- C/C++ and object oriented design
- Wireless network standards such as CDMA/GSM/UMTS/LTE
- Linux/UNIX, Linux Drivers, Linux Kernel Development
- Protocols such TCP/UDP/IP/SIP/RTP etc
- Multimedia technologies including Audio, Video, Imaging
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
- Good verbal and written communication skill Opportunities include:
- SW development for Android, Window Mobile based Embedded Platforms
- Multimedia software stack, firmware and driver Development
- Wireless Modem and connectivity Software and Firmware Development
- Communication protocol stack Software Development
- Kernel, BSP and Device Driver Development
- Application SW and UI development.
- SW Architecture for embedded devices based on Android, Windows.
- Design and development based on Object oriented programming.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Interim Engineering Intern post at Qualcomm Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Qualcomm Off Campus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Qualcomm )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Qualcomm – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Qualcomm ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Qualcomm Off Campus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Qualcomm ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Hyderabad / Bangalore / Noida
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,