Qualcomm Recruitment Notification for Project Analyst Associate positions, Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 Notification was officially announced by Qualcomm on recent days. Eligible and interested candidates should send their applications by Online. If you want to start your career with Qualcomm, this is your chance to apply.
Table of contents
- Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023
- Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
- Latest Job Vacancies :
- Detailed Job Description :
- Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Selection Process :
- How To Apply :
- Qualcomm Online Apply Link
- Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
- Q1. How to apply Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
- Q2. What is the Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
- Q3. What is the job location for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023
Qualcomm is recruiting Any Degree candidates for the role of Project Analyst Associate. Here, you will find more information about the Project Analyst Associate post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 Overview
|Project Analyst Associate
|0 - 2 years
|Hyderabad , Telangana
|Upto 10 LPA
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
Latest Job Vacancies :
Today Job updates with new Vacancies (Updated)
Latest Government job vacancies 2024 (updates)
Free Course Coupon Code (with Certificate)
Detailed Job Description :
Centralized, professional scan team supporting all business units to analyze internally developed and inbound third-party software code for compliance with open-source licenses, commercial licenses, and standards. Using a variety of software tools, review and annotate code according to defined guidelines and resolve scan projects with minimal escalations to the Open-Source Group. Prepare reports of scan findings, research open issues, and request additional information from stakeholders in Engineering, Program Management, Product Management, Business Unit Legal and Open-Source Group. Track and report on status. Monitor product roadmaps and interact with release readiness/approval process. Manage automated scanning workflow. Document software metadata and usage guidance in databases. Expected to work with limited guidance to resolve issues of moderate complexity relating to any aspect of scan projects.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Skills/experience: Office/corporate work experience including:
- Microsoft Excel, daily or weekly use, including use of macros
- Microsoft Outlook, daily use of email and calendar
- Bachelor's degree (prefer: engineering back ground)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in an office/corporate environment
- Experience conducting open-source investigations
- Experience with software scanning, including tools such as Blackduck, Palamida, or Fossology
- Ability to do high volume, repetitive tasks with extreme accuracy
- Ability to follow detailed instructions that are revised often
- Ability to learn new tools quickly and identify tool issues for troubleshooting
- Above average English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Research skills using Internet and internal resources
- ·Inclined to learn new things and think automation
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Project Analyst Associate post at Qualcomm includes several stages, such as:
- Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
- Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
- Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
- HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link (Link given below).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link ( Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. you can apply for this role through Online.
Q2. What is the Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process?
Ans. Qualcomm Selection is based on an online written test, a group discussion, a technical interview, and an HR interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Qualcomm Off Campus Drive 2023?
Ans. The Job location for this post is Hyderabad , Telangana