Qualcomm Technologies Freshers Recruitment As Software Tools Engineer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Qualcomm Technologies Freshers Recruitment: Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses.
Company Name: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Job Profile: LLVM Software Tools Engineer
Job Area: Engineering – Software
Work Location: India – Hyderabad
Exp Needed: 0-3 Years
Job Overview for Qualcomm Technologies Freshers Recruitment: We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual to join our software tools team in Qualcomm India Private Limited, Hyderabad. Our focus is ongoing development of an LLVM-based tool chain used to build the code that drives Qualcomms high-performance embedded processors. Youll be working on the tools responsible for generating and interpreting ELF-formatted object and executable files for various targets, so a solid understanding of embedded computer architectures and strong C/C++ skills are what you need to succeed.
Minimum Qualifications for Qualcomm Technologies Freshers Recruitment
- Work as part of a small team to design, develop, and deliver new features on a proprietary linker and LLVM-based binutils equivalents for ARM, Hexagon DSP, and other proprietary architectures
- Work with internal hardware architects, firmware developers, and other tools developers to collect requirements and refine the feature set
- Interface with LLVM open source community on submitting and pulling patches
- Communicate with internal customers to understand needs and gather requirements
- Coordinate with internal QA team to resolve conflicts with upstream code when applied to our internal LLVM repository, add new tests to the existing test infrastructure, and fix failures in the test suite
Preferred Qualifications for Qualcomm Technologies Freshers Recruitment:
- 0-3 years software development experience Programming in C/C++
- Experience with ARM/AArch64 ISA, preferably direct experience with software tools development Understanding of ELF/DWARF file-formats
- Understanding of linkers and linker-related concepts: oSymbol resolution oRelocations/Fixups oDynamic loading/linking oString merging oGarbage collection oLinker scripts / scatter load files
- Knowledge of embedded systems Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Experience with modern software development practices and methodologies.
- Agile experience is a plus Programming in Python, assembler experience is a plus
- Experience with ARM on-target debug is a plus Preference given to candidates with experience working with LLVM and related tools, as well as experience developing software for use on both Windows and Linux
Education Requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science and Engineering required Masters in Computer Science and Engineering preferred
Apply Before the link Expires for Qualcomm Technologies Freshers Recruitment.