QualityKiosk Off Campus Drive 2020 | Trainee Test Engineer | BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / BCA / MCA | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : QualityKiosk – QualityKiosk Technologies is one of the world’s largest independent software Quality Assurance Providers and pioneers in performance testing in India. It was founded in the year 2000 by IIT-Kanpur graduates. The company offers end-to-end digital and enterprise quality assurance solutions for banking, financial services, insurance, retail, e-commerce, government, automotive and telecom verticals.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Test Engineer|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech , B.Sc , BCA , MCA|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai ,|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee Test Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/MCA
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019 / 2020 graduates
Job Description For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Candidate will need to monitor the performance and availability of web and mobile applications and report any issues observed directly to relevant stakeholders (Internal and External).
- This involves supporting applications for all domains like Banking, Insurance, Mutual Funds, E commerce, Depositories, Trading and Securities
- Proactive and prompt communication with clients to resolve their queries quickly and accurately.
- Highlight the challenges faced in monitoring their respective applications to the immediate next level and working towards its closure.
- Job demands multi-tasking with good Analytical, Logical Reasoning Skills with Smart and Quick thinking.
- 100% Adherence to Quality Assurance parameters and Standard Operating Procedures in terms of SLA’s.
- Raising issues/risks to the immediate next level and escalating wherever needed.
- Ensuring proper handover of their respective applications/ zones to next shift Engineer
- Job involves rotational shifts (Morning, Afternoon and Night) with central pick up and drop facility from Ghansoli station.
Skills Required For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- Should be willing to work in Manual Testing
- Open to travel anywhere in Mumbai (Western, Central, Navi Mumbai)
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Analytical approach & Logical reasoning skills
- Willing to work for any Domain (BFSI/ ecommerce etc)Training will be provided
Documents to be Carried for QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For QualityKiosk Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.