Quanticate Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BBA / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Quanticate – Quanticate is a leading global data focused clinical research organisation (CRO) primarily focused on the management, analysis and reporting of data from clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BBA / MBA|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Business Analyst includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- To manage and ensure the timely provision of all contractual and people related data in the Quanticate Groups project management application.
- To calculate the monthly revenue recognition and monitor timely project invoicing.
- To invoice UK companies clients including profitability analysis and project review. This will cover the entire project life cycle.
- To manage and work with the Head of Commercial Finance on the projects and activities within the company’s Project Management Application.
- Responsible for the administration of the project management application (i.e. PPMS) which includes creation and maintenance of logins, creation and management of projects and standing data.
- Reviewing data to ensure accuracy and relevance of data. Escalation of non-compliance issues to managers with accountability of the process involved, and to stakeholders of the data.
- To manage the timecard process which includes following up timecard submission, approval of timecards and the month-end process which includes timecard lock.
- To report at month-end including billability.
- To reconcile and invoice clients of the UK companies. This includes understanding of the contract and managing the project life cycle.
- Credit control of invoices for the UK companies.
- To produce profitability analysis on clients of the UK companies.
- Ad hoc requests as required
Skills Required For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- Accounting work experience in industry preferably in a project based environment
- Service industry experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals and/or IT.
- Maintenance and knowledge of a project management system preferably a project portfolio management system.
- Excellent attention to detail, reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- A self-starter, a person who can work with minimal supervision.
Documents to be Carried for Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.