Quanticate Off Campus Drive 2020 | Business Analyst | BBA / MBA | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Quanticate – Quanticate is a leading global data focused clinical research organisation (CRO) primarily focused on the management, analysis and reporting of data from clinical trials and post-marketing surveillance.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Business Analyst|
|Qualification||BBA / MBA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- To manage and ensure the timely provision of all contractual and people related data in the Quanticate Groups project management application.
- To calculate the monthly revenue recognition and monitor timely project invoicing.
- To invoice UK companies clients including profitability analysis and project review. This will cover the entire project life cycle.
- To manage and work with the Head of Commercial Finance on the projects and activities within the company’s Project Management Application.
- Responsible for the administration of the project management application (i.e. PPMS) which includes creation and maintenance of logins, creation and management of projects and standing data.
- Reviewing data to ensure accuracy and relevance of data. Escalation of non-compliance issues to managers with accountability of the process involved, and to stakeholders of the data.
- To manage the timecard process which includes following up timecard submission, approval of timecards and the month-end process which includes timecard lock.
- To report at month-end including billability.
- To reconcile and invoice clients of the UK companies. This includes understanding of the contract and managing the project life cycle.
- Credit control of invoices for the UK companies.
- To produce profitability analysis on clients of the UK companies.
- Ad hoc requests as required
Skills Required For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- Accounting work experience in industry preferably in a project based environment
- Service industry experience, preferably in pharmaceuticals and/or IT.
- Maintenance and knowledge of a project management system preferably a project portfolio management system.
- Excellent attention to detail, reconciliation and analytical skills.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to organise and work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- A self-starter, a person who can work with minimal supervision.
Documents to be Carried for Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Quanticate Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.