QuEST Global - QuEST Global Off Campus Drive is recruiting B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates for the role of Trainee Engineer Apply Online @ official website
QuEST Global Off Campus Drive Recruitment Notification - QuEST Global Off Campus Drive Career Notification for Trainee Engineer role | QuEST Global Off Campus Drive job opening Online Application. QuEST Global Off Campus Drive is currently recruiting candidates for Trainee Engineer positions in Bangalore Hyderabad. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with QuEST Global Off Campus Drive, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Trainee Engineer post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
QuEST Global Off Campus Drive Overview
|Organization||QuEST Global Off Campus Drive|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Hyderabad|
|Salary||Rs. 3.25 – 4.50 LPA|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
Join jobvision.in WhatsApp Group or Telegram Channel for Latest Updates on Government Job, Sarkari Naukri, Private Jobs, Exam syllabus, admit card details, Free Online Course, study materials, and MUCH MORE!
About QuEST Global Off Campus Drive :
Quest Global brings deep industry knowledge and digital expertise to deliver E2E global product engineering services. We bring together technologies and industries alongside the contributions of diverse individuals and their areas of expertise to solve problems better, faster.
Detailed Job Description :
Job Role 1: Trainee Engineer
- Position: Trainee Engineer
- Degree: B.Tech
- Job Location: Hyderabad
- Streams: Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Communication, Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation & Controls
- Controls domain knowledge about process control, feedback controls, analog/digital, linear/non-linear control systems, system stability analysis using various methods like Bode plots, Nyquist plots etc.
- Knowledge about Model Based / Model Predictive Control or other advanced control strategies is a plus.
- Knowledge about mathematical modelling of first/second order systems
- Operational knowledge of Thermal/Gas power plants and various equipment, such as generators, motors, pumps etc.
- Knowledge about Gas Turbine working principle
- Working knowledge of dynamic simulation packages such as MATLAB / Simulink.
- Ladder logic programming knowledge
- Understanding of working principles of various instrumentations used in power plant.
Job Role 2: Trainee Engineer (B. Tech) / Engineer (M. Tech)
- Position: Trainee Engineer (B. Tech) / Engineer (M. Tech)
- Degree: B.Tech / M.Tech (Power System)
- Job Location: Bangalore
- Streams: B.E / B. Tech: Electrical & Electronics, Electrical Engineering M.E / M. Tech: Power Systems
- Ensure functionality, safety and integrity of the electrical designs and compliance with appropriate codes from various regulatory bodies and best design practices (IEC, NEC, ATEX)
- Preparation of technical specifications for procurement of the range of electrical equipment and materials
- Evaluating, review technology and companies for Approved Vendor List inclusion
- Basic knowledge of overall 400kV substation, HVDC system (LCC/VSC/SVC) including control and protection system will be added advantage
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Cut-Off Criteria: Minimum 60% throughout academics
- Backlogs: No standing arrears/backlogs during the selection process
- Year of Graduation: 2021 / 2022 / 2023
- B.E / B. Tech – 3.25 LPA (3 LPA fixed + 25k retention bonus payable post completion of one year)
- M.E / M. Tech – 4.50 LPA
- Service Agreement/ Bond: 2 years
Selection Process: Resume Shortlisting + Online Assessment + Technical Interview + HR Interview (Shortlisting at all stages)
P.S: Candidates should have their original Graduation Marksheet & Provisional Degree Certificates before getting onboarded
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Trainee Engineer post at QuEST Global Off Campus Drive includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
QuEST Global Off Campus Drive Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( QuEST Global )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
QuEST Global – FAQs
Q1. How to apply QuEST Global ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the QuEST Global Off Campus Drive Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for QuEST Global ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Hyderabad
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,