Quest Global Recruitment 2020 | Electrical Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Quest Global hiring freshers as Trainee Engineer from 2019 pass out graduates in Bangalore. QuEST Global (Quality Engineering & Software Technologies) is a production engineering company in the Aero Engines, Aerospace & Defense, Hi-Tech & Industrial, Medical Devices, Oil & Gas, Power, and Transportation verticals.
||Company Name||Quest Global|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Electrical Engineer|
|Experience Needed||3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Electrical Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Quest Global Jobs 2020 :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Electrical engineering
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- The technical area includes among other cables, sensors, motors and panels.
- Experience in the electrical design of LV control panels
- Experience in solving production, field issues related to electrical systems
- Experience with Team Center or other PLM systems will be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with exposure working with international clients are desirable
Documents to be Carried for Quest Global Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Quest Global Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.