Quinnox Off Campus Drive 2020 | Machine Learning Engineer | BE , B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Quinnox – Forward-thinking companies in manufacturing, retail and distribution, and financial services are looking to Quinnox for innovative solutions. As a global, mid-size IT services and consulting firm we focus on our “sweet spot” in agility and expertise. We’ve used it to help Fortune 500 companies achieve their business goals.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Machine Learning Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Quinnox Jobs 2020 :
- Apply latest developments in deep reinforcement learning to advance capabilities of autonomous systems
- Create OpenAI- Gym like environments for web and mobile applications
- Re-purpose OpenAI and DeepMind RL algorithms
- Understand and formulate solutions for hard RL problems for discrete action spaces.
- Experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing, Image/Video Analytics, Object Detection, etc.
- Expertise in prototyping deep reinforcement learning and computer vision solutions
- Ability to create multi-agent systems.
- Collaborate with the team (product owner, designers and other developers) and customers to holistically understand business and user requirements, and derive adequate application development concepts
- Build and evaluate algorithms for test optimization based on user behavior or statistical optimization.
Skills Required For Quinnox Jobs 2020 :
- Expert in Python
- Up to date with the latest advancements in reinforcement learning. Specifically, on OpenAI Gym, Self Play, Multiagent systems
- Proficient in any of the deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras
- Track record of developing novel learning algorithms and/or systems
- Experience in productionizing deep learning systems.
- Self-learner with a proven aptitude for acquiring knowledge and skills.
- Experience with creating, pre-processing data sets for computer vision applications
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to communicate the results of analysis
- Highly effective time management, communication, and organizational skills.
- Commitment to personal growth and continuous learning.
Documents to be Carried for Quinnox Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Quinnox Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.