Quotient Technology Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Quotient Technology – Quotient (NYSE: QUOT) is the leading CPG and retail marketing technology provider that delivers personalized digital promotions and ads to millions of shoppers daily. Quotient uses its proprietary Promotions, Media, Audience and Analytics Cloud Platforms and services to seamlessly target audiences, optimize performance, and deliver measurable, incremental sales for CPG and retail marketers.
||Company Name||Quotient Technology|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Quotient Technology Jobs 2020 :
As a front end engineer with at least 3 years of relevant experience, you’ll collaborate with a larger team of engineers to drive front-end development standards and work to continually to enhance customer facing features. This is an opportunity and challenge to make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technologies. You will work in small, multidisciplinary teams, releasing code to people as fast as possible.
- Have a natural ability to understand the full tech stack, and be able to debug and drive right design decisions.
- You must be proficient in Problem Solving and Data structures since you got to find the best way of handling huge set of data.
- You must have strong understanding of semantic HTML / HTML5, CSS / CSS3.
- You must have good understanding of MVC Front end architecture. Work experience in one or more front end frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, Redux is needed.
- Knowledge on Nodejs is a good to have.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of REST APIs and knowledge of how to interface with them Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience in Mobile and Responsive UIs
- Experience in improving Website performance is a plus. Eg. using Pagespeed Insights to analyze solutions
- Knowledge of SEO is a plus.
- Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
- Attitude to thrive in a fun, fast-paced start-up like environment
Documents to be Carried for Quotient Technology Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Quotient Technology Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.