Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 | JJA, Junior Assistant and Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 1760 | Last Date 01.11.2020 | RHC Recruitment Apply Online @ www.hcraj.nic.in
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan High Court (RHC) has upload the new job notification for the Recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade II Posts. RHC invites online application from eligible candidates to fill up 1760 vacancies in Rajasthan High Court, Rajasthan State Nyayik Academy, Rajya Vidhik Sewa Pradhikaran, District Courts & Other Courts. Recently Raj High Court has published the recruitment notice for above said Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are seeking Court jobs in Rajasthan will make the online registration from 01.10.2020 to 01.11.2020.
Applicants must have full fill the prescribed eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Rajasthan High Court selection will be based on test/ interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Rajasthan state. Online mode applications only will be accepted. RHC Jodhpur Recruitment notification and HCRAJ Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.hcraj.nic.in. Contender have to pay required fee. More details of Rajasthan High Court recruitment notification, upcoming RHC jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Raj high Court notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Assistant, Clerk, Junior Judicial Assistant|
|Qualification||Any U.G Degree||Total Vacancy||1760 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Rajasthan|
|Salary||Rs.20,800-65,900 (per month)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Assistant, Clerk, Junior Judicial Assistant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.09.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2020 Notification
- As per the RAJ HC notification, overall 1760 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Area wise vacancy details are given below.
|Area||No of Vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||268|
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA)||268|
|Clerk Grade-II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)||08|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court – Non-Scheduled Area)||1056|
|Clerk Grade-II (District Court Scheduled Area)||61|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority)||18|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Non-Scheduled Area)||333|
|Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Scheduled Area)||16|
Eligibility Criteria for RHC Clerk, Junior Assistant & Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
Qualification: Graduate or equivalent and must have basic knowledge of Computer
- 18-40 years as on 1st Jan 2021
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
|For Gen/EWS/OBC & Other State candidates||Rs.500/-|
|For SC/ST/Divorce Woman/Widow/PWD candidates||Rs.350/-|
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
Steps to apply for RHC Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website hcraj.nic.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Rajasthan High Court Jobs Online Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.