Rajswasthya Recruitment 2020 | Community Health Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 6310 | Last Date 16.09.202021.09.2020 ( Date Extented ) | NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment Notification @ www.rajswasthya.nic.in
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2020 : Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan invites online application from qualified aspirants. It is going to fill up 6310 vacancies in Rajasthan State. As per the Rajswasthya NRHM recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts. Applicants who are seeking govt jobs in Rajasthan can use this Rajswasthya CHO recruitment opportunity. Eligible applicants can make the NRHM Rajasthan online registration from 02.09.2020. The last date for submission of Rajswasthya NRHM vacancy online application is 21.09.2020 ( Date Extented ). Rajswathya NRHM GNM recruitment apply online link and NHM Rajasthan Recruitment notification is available in official website.
Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. in Community Health or Nurse (B.Sc./ GNM) or Ayurveda Medical Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University. Candidates’ age limit should be 18 to 45 years. NHM Rajasthan will select the aspirants on the basis of written test. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Rajasthan State. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode only. More details of Rajswasthya NRHM vacancy, upcoming notices, NRHM Rajasthan salary, NHM job in Rajasthan, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Rajswasthya notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||National Heath Mission (NHM), Rajasthan|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Community Health Officers|
|Qualification||B.Sc.Nurse (B.Sc./ GNM) Or Ayurveda Medical Practitioner (BAMS)|
|Total Vacancy||6310 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Rajasthan|
|Last Date||21.09.2020 ( Date Extented )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Community Health Officers includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajswasthya Community Health Officers (CHO) Vacancy
- Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. in Community Health or Nurse (B.Sc./ GNM) or Ayurveda Medical Practitioner (BAMS) from recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 45 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NHM Rajasthan will select the aspirants on the basis of written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Rajswasthya NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website rajswasthya.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for Rajswasthya CHO posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up NHM Rajasthan CHO Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.