RBI Recruitment 2023 - Reserve Bank of India has announced 450 Vacancies for Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 04.10.2023
Reserve Bank of India Recruitment - RBI Recruitment 2023 for Assistant posts | Reserve Bank of India Recruitment Notification | RBI Online Application @ https://www.rbi.org.in/. The RBI has announced a new job opportunity for Assistant posts. This notification was released on 13.09.2023. Eligible candidates who have completed their Degree can apply for the 450 vacancies available All India. The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 04.10.2023. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancy||450 Post|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Reserve Bank of India :
The Reserve Bank of India, abbreviated as RBI, is India's central bank and regulatory body responsible for regulation of the Indian banking system. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Finance, Government of India. It is responsible for the control, issue and maintaining supply of the Indian rupee.
RBI Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the RBI Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
RBI has released 450 vacancies for Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Office Name||No of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||55|
Education Qualification :
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e., know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
Application fees :
|SC/ST/PwBD/EXS – Rs.50/- plus 18% GST|
|GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs.450/- plus 18% GST|
|Staff@ – Nil|
|Note: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee as indicated in the Table Above through Online Payment Mode Only.|
Age limit :
1. Assistant – Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates born not earlier than 02/09/1995 and not later than 01/09/2003 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through RBI official Notification 2023 for more reference
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Assistant - Rs.47849/-Per Month
selection process :
|1. Preliminary Exam|
|2. Main Exam & Language Proficiency Test (LPT)|
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2023:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest RBI Recruitment 2023 for Assistant posts through online mode from 13.09.2023 to 04.10.2023. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||13.09.2023|
|Last date to apply||04.10.2023|
Notification - PDF :
Double click Below button to Download RBI Recruitment 2023 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
Double click Below button to Apply RBI Recruitment 2023
Online Apply Link
RBI Recruitment 2023 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2023 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 13.09.2023
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
04.10.2023 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You
rbi recruitment rbi recruitment age limit rbi recruitment apply online rbi recruitment je 2023 rbi recruitment pdf rbi recruitment pdf 2023 rbi recruitment posts rbi recruitment syllabus