RBI Recruitment 2021 | Reserve Bank of India has announced 48 Vacancies for Junior Engineer Posts in , Across India | Last Date to apply 15.02.2021 | www.jobvision.in
RBI Recruitment 2021 : Reserve Bank of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Junior Engineer posts. This notification was announced on 02.02.2021. B.E, B.Tech, Diploma (Civil, Electrical) candidates can apply for 48 vacancies in Across India. Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 15.02.2021 Candidate who seeks for Reserve Bank of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Junior Engineer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (17.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, Diploma (Civil, Electrical)|
|Total Vacancy||48 Post|
| ||Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.21,400 to 34,990 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country's main payment systems and works to promote its economic development
Vacancy Details for RBI Recruitment 2021
- As per the RBI notification, overall 48 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical)||48|
Education Qualification and skill requirement for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD) or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ ST/ PWD).
- Junior Engineer (Civil): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): At least 2 years’ experience for Diploma holders or at least 1-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Application fees and payment details for RBI Recruitment 2021
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Fee/ Intimation charges waiver is only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates).
- Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Pay the Examination Fee as per the notified payment mode. (Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ UPI/ Challan/ Demand Draft)
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for RBI Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
Candidate must have attained the age of 20 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of January 2021
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.21,400 to 34,990 (per month)
All the selected aspirants can get a starting basic pay of Rs. 21,400/- per month (i.e. Rs. 13,150/- plus nine advance increments admissible to Junior Engineers) in the scale of Rs. 13150 – 750 (3) – 15400 – 900 (4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300 (2) – 28800 –1480 (3) – 33240 – 1750 (1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time. As of now, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) is approximately Rs. 49026/-. Graduate candidates are eligible for two more advance increments.
selection process :
- Phase – I (Online Examination)
- Phase – II (Online Examination)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest RBI Recruitment 2021 for Junior Engineer posts through Online mode from 02.02.2021 to 15.02.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Reserve Bank of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (17.06.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 02.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 15.02.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
RBI Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
B.E, B.Tech, Diploma (Civil, Electrical) Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
Reserve Bank of India released 48 vacancies for Junior Engineer Posts
✅ How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXS. and Rs. 450 /- for OBC/ General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges). Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.21,400 to 34,990 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age Limit should be 20 years to 30 years us on 1st of January 2021. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Across India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 02.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15.02.2021 is last date to apply for this post
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online