RBI Recruitment 2021 | Reserve Bank of India has announced 841 Vacancies for Office Attendant Posts in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram , | Last Date to apply 15.03.2021 | www.jobvision.in
RBI Recruitment 2021 : Reserve Bank of India has just released a new Job vacancies announcement for Office Attendant posts. This notification was announced on 24.02.2021. 10th Std candidates can apply for 841 vacancies in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram . Applications are invited from eligible applicants. Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online by 15.03.2021 Candidate who seeks for Reserve Bank of India can use this chance. Applicants must also have finished the educational qualification and age qualification mentioned in the Official notice. Those candidates who are interested in the following vacancy must Download and read the Official notification before applying to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, application process, last date to apply and more.
Here you will get the details for the post of Office Attendant includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (20.01.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Office Attendant|
|Total Vacancy||841 Post|
| ||Job Location||Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Salary||Rs.10,940 to 26,508 (per month)|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
About Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India : The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is India's central bank, responsible for the issue and supply of the Indian rupee and the regulation of the Indian banking system. It also manages the country's main payment systems and works to promote its economic development
Vacancy Details for RBI Recruitment 2021
Education Qualification and skill requirement for RBI Recruitment 2021
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/ UT.
- Applicants belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Aspirants applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ UT falling under that office
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1st February 2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
Application fees and payment details for RBI Recruitment 2021
- For OBC/ EWS/ General candidates – Rs. 450 & for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS – Rs. 50.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Age limit, Selary , selection process details for RBI Recruitment 2021
Age limit :
- Age limit should be 18 years to 25 years. Born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including).
Relaxation (in Upper age limit) - SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
Mode of Application :
- Application through online will be accepted.
Selary Details : Rs.10,940 to 26,508 (per month)
Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/ Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
Salary Increment of RBI Office Attendant
- After 4 months Basic increment – 380, Total RBI office attendant salary 12460/-
- Again after 3-month basic increment 440, Total salary 13780/-
- Again after 3-month basic increment 5200, Total rbi office attendant salary 15340/-
- Again after 2-month basic increment 690, Total salary 16720/-
- Again after 4-month basic increment 860, Total rbi office attendant salary 20160/-
- Again after 3-month basic increment 1180, Total salary 23700/-
selection process :
- Country-wide competitive Test (Online Test)
- Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
The selection of the candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
(i) Online test except for the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
ii) There will be negative marking for the wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be
deducted for each wrong answer.
iii) Candidates will have to pass with a minimum prescribed mark in each subject of the Online Test.
iv) LPT will be of Qualifying Nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official 12/Local Language of the State concerned. Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021: Exam Pattern
|SNo||Name of Test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
How to apply RBI Recruitment 2021 :
Eligible and interested candidates apply for latest RBI Recruitment 2021 for Office Attendant posts through Online mode from 24.02.2021 to 15.03.2021. To know the detailed application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to official website of Reserve Bank of India
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu' link and click on it. or Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Visit the Official Online Apply / Registration link from below.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if asks. Else, move for next step.
- Submit the application and take a Print out of your application form for future reference.
- Latest Updates : Today job (20.01.2022)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
Important Dates to apply :
- Starting date to apply : 24.02.2021
- Last date to apply : 15.03.2021
Important links to apply and Official Notification :
RBI Recruitment 2021 - FAQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
10th Std Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
Reserve Bank of India released 841 vacancies for Office Attendant Posts
✅ How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
For OBC/ EWS/ General candidates – Rs. 450 & for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ EXS – Rs. 50.. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
Rs.10,940 to 26,508 (per month). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Age limit should be 18 years to 25 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for RBI Recruitment 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 24.02.2021
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
15.03.2021 is last date to apply for this post