Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021 | Red Hat has recruit BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech candidates for Associate Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021 : Red Hat has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Red Hat you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (21.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
||Organization Name||Red Hat|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
|Apply Link||Available below|
About Red Hat
Red Hat : Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Detailed Job Description For Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021
The Red Hat Performance Engineering team is looking for an Associate Software Engineer to join us in Bangalore, India. In this role, you will work in a small team that is focused on performance characterization and improvement of the Red Hat Products. You’ll also conduct performance characterization and enhancement on the innovative cloud technologies ranging from provisioning, entitlement, messaging, and virtualization. As an Associate Software Engineer, you will receive guidance from others in the Performance Engineering team and will work with the product team to optimize the components that make the open cloud possible.
Primary job responsibilities
- Perform automated regression of various cloud platforms
- Troubleshoot failures in regression runs
- Support of automated data reduction tools
- Investigate and analyze performance numbers generated by tools
- Recommend improvement and design modification based on analysis
- Automate the testing process for ease of usability and repeatability
- Participate in and contribute to weekly team meetings
- Interact with external partners and customers regarding issues faced by them
- Schedule and lead reviews with senior management
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science
- 1+ year(s) of experience in software development
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Experience with Python
- General understanding of clouds, specifically Google
- Keen interest in performance testing, optimization, or monitoring
- Experience with Linux
- Ability to develop and run performance tools and articulate the results in a meaningful manner
The following experience will be considered a plus:
- Experience with Ansible
- Familiarity with performance and monitoring tools
- Red Hat certification
- Open source development processes experience.
Documents to be Carried for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (21.09.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Red Hat this hiring for which position ?
Red Hat hiring candidates for Associate Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
Freshers candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires