RedAlkemi Off Campus Drive 2020 | Content Writer | B.Sc / B.Com / BA / BBA / BCA | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : RedAlkemi – RedAlkemi was created out of the desire to “Deliver Measurable Online Success” to its customer base by being the best online marketing company that a small business may work with. We think of ourselves as alchemists who work with passion (Red) to develop processes (Alkemi) that turn a basic digital presence to a measurable and successful one, therefore the name RedAlkemi.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Content / Blog Writer|
|Qualification||B.Sc / B.Com / BA / BBA / BCA|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Content / Blog Writer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
- Will be responsible for writing blogs based on keyword groups of any topic.
- Will be required to optimize the blog titles and content as per given keywords.
- Will be required to write copy for the info graphics that support blog posts.
Skills Required For RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
- Must have great descriptive writing skills
- Must have great comprehension skills
- Must be able to understand topics quickly and write about them
- Must be able to differentiate between good and bad content
Documents to be Carried for RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RedAlkemi Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
If in terested in the above position, please send in your CV to [email protected]
with the following in formation in your cover note:
1.Position name in the subject line
2.Current and expected salary
3.Why you would be perfect for this role and why RedAlkemi needs you on it s team