Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 - Red Hat Software has recruit B.E, B.tech, M.Tech candidates for Project Management Internship Apply Online @ official website
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 : Red Hat Software has to recruit candidates for Project Management Internship positions through off campus in Pune Maharashtra . The candidates who are Finished in B.E, B.tech, M.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Red Hat Software you can use this recruitment.
|Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021|
|Organization||Red Hat Software|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Project Management Internship|
|Qualification||B.E, B.tech, M.Tech|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Project Management Internship includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (27.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
The Red Hat Quality Engineering (QE) team is looking for a Project Management Intern to join us in Pune, India. In this role, you should be passionate about working with diverse teams and on different assignments that may include various short and long-term projects. You will get opportunity to learn on the job, collaborating on programs and projects across the QE team, such as branding, associate engagement, associate reward and recognition, training and onboarding, event management, as well as other QE technical projects. As a Project Management Intern, you will promote the Red Hat values that add to our culture. You will design programs and implement them and learn project management techniques.
Primary job responsibilities :
- Effectively learn by collaborating and implementing project management best practices
- Work cross-functionally within other teams and with stakeholders; fostering a collaborative environment
- Help create documentation, including requirements and functional specifications, project schedules, communications plans, training and reference materials, etc.
- Maintain and organize content for the QE team
- Highlight priorities and challenges
- Learn to create solid, sustainable, and scalable processes and demonstrate prolific project management skills to guide implementation cross-functionally
- Operate in an inclusive meritocracy to solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Exercise good judgement in identifying issues, facilitating problem-solving, and recommending solutions
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in management or engineering
- Project management skills; detail-oriented and thorough in your approach to projects
- Ability to learn and apply new skills and processes quickly
- Ability to communicate courteously and effectively
- Ability to work in process-driven environments as well as in contexts where consultation with colleagues, taking initiative, and making judgement calls is necessary
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and to be a change catalyst
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Red Hat's portfolio of offerings is a plus
- Knowledge of open source software solutions and open source as a business model is a plus
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Red Hat Software Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Pune , Maharashtra
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021,
Red Hat Software off campus,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 application form,
Red Hat Software interview,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 notification,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 qualification,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 salary details,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 selection process,
how to apply Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 Job Vacancies,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2021 Vacancies details,
Red Hat Software hiring,
Red Hat Software job openings,
Red Hat Software career,
Pune Maharashtra Job Vacancies,
Red Hat Software job vacancies,
jobs in Pune Maharashtra,
jobs in Red Hat Software,
Project Management Internship job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,