Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 - Redhat has recruit BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA candidates for Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer Apply Online @ official website
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 : Redhat has to recruit candidates for Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer positions through off campus in Across India. The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online. If you are really wish to make your career with Redhat you can use this recruitment.
|Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA, ME, M.Tech, M.Sc, MCA|
|Experience||frehers (2022/ 2023 Batch)|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
Here you will get the details for the post of Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2022) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Detailed Job Description :
The graduate trainee program 2022-2023 will be conducted in a virtual mode for a period of up to 6 months. This position can potentially convert to a full-time role as an Associate Technical Support Engineer at the end of the Apprenticeship period.
What you will do
- Provide technical support to Red Hat enterprise customers
- Work with Red Hat enterprise customers across the globe on 24×7 basis that requires one to work in different shifts periodically
- Diagnose problems, troubleshoot customer issues, and develop solutions to technical issues
- Exceed customer expectations by providing outstanding customer service
- Consult and develop relationships with in-house engineers and developers to promote creative solutions and improve customer satisfaction
- Contribute to the global Red Hat knowledge management system while working on customer issues
- Collaborate with engineering, product management, and support management teams to prioritize customer requests
- Support Red Hat’s global customers on technical issues through phone, chat, or remote access tools
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate and present ideas in a user-friendly way
- Focused on delivering remarkable and consistent customer experience
- Motivated and comfortable working in a team
- Ability and willingness to learn, adopt, and practice Red Hat Values and Competencies
- Must have graduated within the last 2 years with a bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or IT, science, or computer applications, or a master’s degree in computer applications or marketing and communications
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification
- Basic understanding of Linux, Containers, Kubernetes and open source
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking and UNIX services and concepts
- Open source community contribution through projects is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration is a plus
Selection Process :
- Aptitude Written Test Online
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions and Answers
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
|Online Apply Link|
|Online apply Link||👉 Click here|
|Join Whastsapp Group||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram Group||👉 Click here|
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Redhat Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is , Across India
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022,
Redhat off campus,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 application form,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 notification,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 qualification,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 salary details,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 selection process,
how to apply Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 Job Vacancies,
Redhat Off Campus Drive 2022 Vacancies details,
Redhat job openings,
Across India Job Vacancies,
Redhat job vacancies,
jobs in ,
jobs in Redhat,
Trainee – Associate Technical support Engineer job openings,
freshers jobs openings,
jobs for fresher,