Redhat Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. We hire creative, passionate people who are ready to contribute their ideas, help solve complex problems, and make an impact. Opportunities are open. Join us.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||2+ Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (19.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- Make a difference in the world of Function-as-a-Service (FaaS), server less architecture solutions and services based on the Google Knative project. The Red Hat Open Shift Cloud Functions (OCF) Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join us in Pune, India.
- In this role, you will focus on developing a Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) platform on top of Knative.
- You’ll gain a deep understanding of the complete portfolio of our solutions and related technologies, including the Red Hat Open Shift build on top of the Kubernetes platform.
- As a Software Engineer, you will work with the Knative project and Red Hat’s middleware portfolio focusing on services running on top of our Red Hat Open Shift platform.
- You’ll need to have the ability to think creatively and adapt to rapid change and the willingness to learn new things.
- Occasional travel may be required to present and evangelize Red Hat’s involvement with Knative and other upstream projects, along with the occasional offsite meeting.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work under the guidance of experienced engineers to implement components contributing to Red Hat’s server less strategy
- Provide contributions to upstream projects like Knative, Kubernetes, and Red Hat Open Shift
- Help other Red Hat Middleware projects integrate with server less architectural patterns
- Work to develop and maintain productized builds of the Open Shift Server less offering
Skills Required for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- 2-4 years of software development experience
- Experience with languages like Go, Node.js, Java, or Python
- Familiarity with tools like Git, GitHub and pull requests, JIRA, Slack, Kubernetes, Docker, Linux, and continuous integration (CI) systems
The following are considered a plus:
- Experience with other cloud vendors and technologies, particularly IBM Cloud Functions, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Lambda, or Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE)
- Working knowledge of containers and a wider Kubernetes ecosystem including Knative
- Experience with Red Hat Open Shift Container Platform and Operator Lifecycle Manager (OLM)
- Record of contributions to existing open source projects and communities
Documents to be Carried for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Redhat Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.