Reliance Industries - Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Engineer Maintenance Electrical Apply Online @ official website
Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 Recruitment Notification - Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 Career Notification for Engineer Maintenance Electrical role | Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 job opening Online Application. Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 is currently recruiting candidates for Engineer Maintenance Electrical positions in Jamnagar . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Engineer Maintenance Electrical post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Engineer Maintenance Electrical|
|Job Location||, Jamnagar|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 :
Detailed Job Description :
- Execute Electrical Maintenance tasks with quality
- Review maintenance activities, and prioritize critical jobs. Carry out scheduled and chance based maintenance of electrical equipment.
- Ensure compliance to standards, procedures and best practices, procedures of QMS, EMS current practices.
- Conduct regular Troubleshooting and root cause analysis
- Facilitate and support minor projects
- HSEF compliance (RESOP, MIQA, CFA, DOSHE mandatory trainings).
- Analyse Electrical maintenance costing and budgeting
- Assist Manager in spares inventory management to maintain stock levels & issuing Spares for job execution.
- Assist Manager in procurement and follow up with vendor, purchase and stores.
- Assist Manager in shutdown planning, budgeting and execution.
- Carry out risk assessment and adhere to all the safety norms in routine and shutdown jobs.
- Prepare audit related documents for manager
- Participate in Reliability & Integrity studies as identified
- Collate data for performance monitoring and reporting
- Implementation of recommendations
- Knowledge management
- Maintain history/ records
- Weekly preparation of maintenance KPIs of Elec.
- Maintaining IMS documents for Electrical Maintenance
- Providing technical guidance, training to sub ordinates.
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Analytical ability
- Good interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Relevant industrial experience with good technical background and good communication skills
- Knowledge of various codes & Standards
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Engineer Maintenance Electrical post at Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Reliance Industries )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Reliance Industries – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Reliance Industries ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Reliance Industries Off Campus Drive 2023 Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Reliance Industries ?
The Job location for this post is , Jamnagar
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,