Reliance - Reliance Jio Off Campus is recruiting BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Reliance Jio Off Campus Recruitment Notification - Reliance Jio Off Campus Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | Reliance Jio Off Campus job opening Online Application. Reliance Jio Off Campus is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Mumbai Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore, PAN India. Candidates who have completed their BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Reliance Jio Off Campus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Reliance Jio Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, BTech, BCA, MCA, ME, MTech|
|Job Location||, Mumbai Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore, PAN India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Reliance Jio Off Campus :
Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, doing business as Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
Detailed Job Description :
1. Carry out requirement understanding from business, planning and regulatory teams
2. Plan network design and architecture for all businesses
3. Conduct operational planning for respective function
4. Execute network capacity planning to meet customer demands and maintain congestion free network
5. Assist in vendor evaluation and validation process
6. Detail out engineering for LTE / FTTH and Enterprise network
7. Generate engineering document per node and monthly operating plan for planned event execution
8. Coordinate with cross-functional team members
9. Ensure adherence to standard operating process to achieve end objectives 10. Enhance technical knowledge by attending technical seminars
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
B.E. / B.Tech in any discipline (Certification in Cisco CCNA preferred)
Experience Requirement: Fresher
Skills & Competencies :
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Reliance Jio Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Reliance Jio Off Campus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Reliance )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Reliance – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Reliance ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Reliance Jio Off Campus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Reliance ?
The Job location for this post is , Mumbai Bangalore, Chennai, Mysore, PAN India
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,