Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2020 | Field Engineer | Diploma / BE / B.Tech | Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Reliance Jio – Jio also known as Reliance Jio and officially as Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL), is an upcoming provider of mobile telephony, broadband services, and digital services in India. Formerly known as Infotel Broadband Services Limited, Jio will provide 4G services on a pan-India level using LTE technology. The telecom leg of Reliance Industries Limited, it was incorporated in 2007 and is based in Mumbai, India.
||Company Name||Reliance Jio|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Field Engineer|
|Qualification||Diploma / BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||1 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Field Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
- Ensure material tracking and reconciliation management
- Visit sites regularly and ensure all sites are up and running
- Supervise radio frequency optimization related activities
- Oversee quality control of PBOT vendors/ contractors/ SOLPAR
- Conduct acceptance test processes
- Assist Sr. Field engineers in audits on time to time basis
- Manage deployment related activities conducted by vendor/contractors
- Configure L2 switch to connect access points and enhance network
- Trouble shoot faults related to router and replace faulty hardware
- Link capacity upgrade /micro wave upgrade for sites with more than
- 70% utilization
- Execute field activities as per work orders issued by Network
- Operations Centre for improving network performance and customer
- complaint resolution
- Meet customers, conduct surveys and provide feedback on network
- coverage and capacity improvement
Documents to be Carried for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.