Reliance Jio Off Campus Recruitment 2020 | Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE, B.Tech | Hyderabad, Telangana | Apply Online
About Reliance Jio: Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, d/b/a Jio, is an Indian telecommunications company and a subsidiary of Jio Platforms, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It operates a national LTE network with coverage across all 22 telecom circles.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Responsibilities for Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive Hiring:
1. Design, plan and engineer end to end international networks
2. Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to
support 4G, 3G and 2G roaming capability
3. Validate technical requirements and designs for enabling global
roaming that includes authentication, authorization, accounting,
billing, provisioning, performance management etc.. in seamless manner.
4. Support the preparation of technical level proposals for new network
deployment / upgrades / investments with business unit inputs for
internal business decisions and budgeting
5. Execute validation of service providers capabilities in terms of
performance, coverage, etc.
6. Analyze and troubleshoot network, performance and route analysis
7. Identify root cause issues and make recommendations for improvement”
Skills & Competencies required for Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive Hiring:
1. Knowledge of 4G, 3G and 2G network
2. Knowledge of network deployment
3. Communication skills (Written and Verbal)
4. Analytical skills
5. Team player
6. Business acumen
Documents to be Carried for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply for Reliance Jio Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.