Reliance Life - Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus is recruiting B.E, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Recruitment Notification - Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus job opening Online Application. Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Navi Mumbai. Candidates who have completed their B.E, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
|Organization||Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||, Navi Mumbai|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||Click here|
|Join Telegram||Click here|
About Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus :
Reliance Life Sciences is a research-driven organization developing business opportunities in bio-therapeutics (plasma proteins, biosimilars and novel proteins), pharmaceuticals (later-generation, oncology generics), clinical research services, regenerative medicine (stem cells therapies) and molecular medicine.
Detailed Job Description :
- To learn and become knowledgeable in various aspects of Operations, Maintenance, Information Technology and Techno-commercial role.
- To work independently on assigned tasks on completion of training.
- To understand processes and systems required for functioning of a company.
- Being a role model for all safety, health, environment and quality issues.
- Proactively seek opportunities for learning and developing skills for different roles available in various sectors of Hydrocarbons
- Develop a good understanding of operations, maintenance, computer science and new business initiatives.
- Learning how to supervise others and monitor the work of contractors
- Learning how to plan the work for operating & maintaining plant and site facilities efficiently.
- Participate in key activities of refinery like Major projects, Turnarounds, Safety initiatives etc.
- Attend various meetings of Operations and Maintenance to develop sound understanding of roles and responsibilities of various stakeholders
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
First class degree in the respective discipline of Engineering having minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
Experience Requirement :
- Delivered Seminars.
- Led / Participated in a project.
Ability to Deep dive in discussions. Ability to analyse. Ability to understand the big picture. Team player. Ownership mind set. Open to Learn. Report writing. Customer Value Respect Integrity Excellence
Experience 0-2 years
Skills & Competencies :
- Awareness of Refining and Petrochemical process.
- Awareness of current technologies such as SAP / Mobility / Sharepoint / Java etc.
- Understanding of Sales and Product Management for Polymer / Rubber / Textile businesses
- Awareness of concepts of equipment related to respective discipline.
- Project planning and management skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Freshers Drive.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Online Apply Link
Apply Link ( Reliance Life )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Reliance Life – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Reliance Life ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Reliance Life Sciences Off Campus Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Reliance Life ?
The Job location for this post is , Navi Mumbai
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,