Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 - Renault Nissan is recruiting BE, B.Tech candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee Apply Online @ official website
Renault Nissan Recruitment Notification - Renault Nissan Career Notification for Graduate Engineer Trainee role | Renault Nissan job opening Online Application. Renault Nissan is currently recruiting candidates for Graduate Engineer Trainee positions in Chennai Tamil Nadu . Candidates who have completed their BE, B.Tech are eligible to apply for this position. Applications are open to those who meet the requirements and are interested in the opportunity. If you want to start your career with Renault Nissan, this is your chance to apply.
Here, you will find information about the Graduate Engineer Trainee post, including the educational qualifications required, job description, selection process, salary details, job qualifications, and application process. To stay updated with the latest government and private sector job opportunities, please visit our "Today's Jobs"section on a daily basis.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Renault Nissan :
Table of contents
Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India (RNTBCI) is located at Chennai, India and is the IT Global delivery captive centre for the Renault Nissan Global Alliance. This Alliance is among the Top 10 Fortune companies and is the fourth largest automotive group in the world. Our IT workforce strength is more than 1,500 people and we provide complete SDLC services on contemporary technologies. Renault Nissan Technical Business Center India (RNTBCI) located at Mahindra World City, in Chengalpattu, Chennai is one of Nissan and Renault’s Global Technical and Development Center.
Detailed Job Description :
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
Job Qualification and Skills Required :
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Selection Process :
The selection process for the Graduate Engineer Trainee post at Renault Nissan includes several stages, such as:
Aptitude Test Online: Candidates will have to take an online aptitude test to assess their ability in areas such as logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and verbal ability.
Group Discussion: Candidates who pass the aptitude test will be invited to participate in a group discussion, where they will be evaluated on their communication skills, leadership qualities, and problem-solving abilities.
Technical Interview: Candidates who pass the group discussion will then be interviewed by a panel of technical experts. This interview will focus on assessing the candidate's technical knowledge and skills related to the Mainframe Trainee role.
HR Interview: The final stage of the selection process is an interview with the HR team. This interview will focus on the candidate's attitude, motivation, and overall fit for the role and company.
It is also recommended that the candidates must read about how to prepare for a walk-in interview, interview questions and answers to make them well-prepared for the recruitment process.
How To Apply :
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Renault Nissan Online Apply Link
👉 Apply Link ( Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 )
Double Click to apply
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Study Materials, placement papers , latest interview questions and many more updates instantly. Thank You
Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 – FAQs
Q1. How to apply Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the Renault Nissan Selection Process ?
Online Written test, Group Discussion, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
Q3. What is the job location for Renault Nissan Recruitment 2022 ?
The Job location for this post is Chennai , Tamil Nadu
auto insurance quotes, workers compensation insurance, car insurance quotes, compare car insurance online, buy car insurance online, auto insurance, commercial auto insurance, small business insurance, professional indemnity, general liability insurance, business insurance,