RGBSI Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE / B.Tech – Mechanical / Mechatronics | Bangalore , Karnataka
Company Profile : RGBSI – Founded in 1997, RGBSI began with the vision of delivering workforce and engineering solutions to alleviate business challenges prevalent in the automotive industry. Today, RGBSI is much more than a staffing and engineering supplier; we are a truly global organization that provides full range solutions to various industries across global markets.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech - Mechanical/Mechatronics|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (20.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For RGBSI Jobs 2020 :
- BE / B.Tech in Mechanical / Mechatronics (2020 Pass outs only)
- Excellent academic profile with overall aggregate of 7+ CGPA/ 70%+ throughout the academics (In 10th, 12th and B.E)
- Excellent Communication skills in English (Written and Oral)
Documents to be Carried for RGBSI Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RGBSI Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.