Rocket Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Pune | Apply Online
Company Profile : Rocket – Rocket Software is a privately held software development firm founded in 1990. Rocket develops products in such fields as analytics, networks, data, storage, and enterprise software. The firm’s products are designed to run on mainframes, Linux/Unix/Windows, IBM i, cloud, and hybrid/virtualized systems.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (05.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
The Software Engineer-I designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software programs for software enhancements and new products. Develops software tools including operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Learn and understand hardware and software systems and platforms.
- Provide software development support.
- Write code for portions of an application.
- Work closely with and learns from the engineering team.
- Apply techniques and methods learned in prior courses.
- Assist in carrying out tasks requiring adherence to prescribed methods of design.
- Learn basic programming while working in a team.
- Using current programming languages and technologies to write code.
- Learn to work within a team.
- Team-oriented, collaborative, accountable & dependable.
- Respond to learning suggestions positively.
- Open to coaching.
- Learn how to document and communicate on technical topics.
- Learn about the mainframe and how it connects with who Rocket is.
- Learn about the foundation of the markets Rocket serves.
Skills Required For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
- Strong desire to program software in the real world.
- Proficient in one or more programming languages.
Documents to be Carried for Rocket Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Rocket Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.