Rolls-Royce Freshers Recruitment Hiring As Application Developer For B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Rolls-Royce Freshers Recruitment Hiring As Application Developer: We’re pioneers, Rolls-Royce pioneers the power that matter. When we talk about innovation within this business, it’s essential we demonstrate how we do this. We don’t just imagine great possibilities – we push boundaries at every stage and bring our innovative ideas to life through impressive engineering. This is how we create brilliance, which we should sell by letting the facts speak for themselves.
Job Profile: Application Developer: Full Stack
Work Location: Bangalore
Exp Needed: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Job Description for Rolls-Royce Freshers Recruitment Hiring As Application Developer:
- At Rolls-Royce, we create integrated power solutions and innovative technologies that keep our customers one step ahead of an ever-changing world.
- Join R2 Data Labs and you’ll be right at the heart of that mission, unleashing the full potential of data innovation to unlock value for Rolls-Royce Group and for our customers. By creating apps, cloud solutions, data lakes and codes, you’ll be able to extract data better and faster to help us create the technologies of the future.
- As a fresher taking up the UI Developer role, you will work with senior UI developers and application architects to translate front-end requirements into user interfaces and integrate with the back-end stack to generate robust solutions. You will be working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions. You will be expected to scale up in terms of learning new skills and technologies.
- Work closely with senior UI developers and application architects to implement product features
- Hands-on contribution to code development, technical design documentation and component testing
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and team members to derive value outcomes
- Openly communicate with all the stakeholders. Timely communication on status & issues
- Look out for opportunities to constantly upskill both front-end and back-end technologies
- An awareness of the front end UI frameworks such as Angular and/or React
- Knowledge of RDBMS (SQL Server)
- Awareness of any back-end technologies
- Ability to scale up to learn and use both front-end and back-end technologies
- Knowledge of Agile practices & processes
- Knowledge of coding standards & coding conventions
- Proven problem solver, ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills and user empathising skills
- We offer excellent development prospects, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits.