RPSC Recruitment 2022 - Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced 417 Vacancies for Senior Teaching Associate Posts. Last Date to apply 21.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 RPSC Recruitment 2022 - Rajasthan Public Service Commission has announced 417 Vacancies for Senior Teaching Associate Posts. Last Date to apply 21.06.2022
- 2 Senior Teaching Associate Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply RPSC Recruitment 2022 :
- 4 RPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment - RPSC Recruitment 2022 for Senior Teaching Associate posts | Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Senior Teaching Associate posts. This notification was released on 23.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Diploma, Bachelor.Degree can apply for the 417 vacancies available Rajasthan . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 21.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
RPSC Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Job|
|Job Role||Senior Teaching Associate|
|Total Vacancy||417 Post|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Rajasthan Public Service Commission :
The Rajasthan Public Service Commission is a body with authority under the Constitution of India to select applicants for appointment to civil service jobs in the Indian state of Rajasthan according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
Senior Teaching Associate Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Senior Teaching Associate posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 417 vacancies for Senior Teaching Associate Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
Education Qualification :
- For Sanskrit – Shastri or an equivalent traditional Sanskrit examination with Sanskrit medium, and Shiksha Shastri/ Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Hindi, English, and Mathematics – Graduate or equivalent examination with the concerned subject as Optional Subject, and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
- For Science – Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:- Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Micro-Biology, Bio-Technology and Bio-Chemistry and Degree or Diploma in Education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education.
- For Social Science – Graduate or equivalent examination with at least two of the following subjects as Optional Subjects:– History, Geography, Economics, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration and Philosophy, and Degree or Diploma in
education recognized by National Council for Teacher Education
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani culture.
Application fees :
- For General category/ OBC/ Most Backward Class Rajasthan’s creamy layer category – Rs.350/–
- For EWS/ OBC/ Most Most Backward Class Rajasthan’s non creamy layer category – Rs.250/-
- For PWD/ SC/ ST of Rajasthan candidates whose family income is less than 2.50/- – Rs.150/-
- For SC/ ST of TSP area and all tehsils of bara district for sahariya tribals applicants – Rs.150/-
Age limit :
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 40 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Senior Teaching Associate - As per norms
- Pay Matrix Level-11 (Grade Pay – 4200/-) fixed monthly salary
selection process :
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply RPSC Recruitment 2022 :
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest RPSC Recruitment 2022 for Senior Teaching Associate posts through online mode from 23.05.2022 to 21.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||23.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||21.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download RPSC Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply RPSC Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
RPSC Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for RPSC Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 23.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
21.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You