RRCAT Recruitment 2022 - Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has announced 50 Vacancies for Technician, Scientific Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 14.06.2022
Table of contents
- 1 RRCAT Recruitment 2022 - Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has announced 50 Vacancies for Technician, Scientific Assistant Posts. Last Date to apply 14.06.2022
- 2 Technician, Scientific Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
- 3 How to apply RRCAT Recruitment 2022:
- 4 RRCAT Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment - RRCAT Recruitment 2022 for Technician, Scientific Assistant posts | Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://www.rrcat.gov.in/. The has announced a new job opportunity for Technician, Scientific Assistant posts. This notification was released on 13.05.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their 10thStd, B.Sc, Diploma can apply for the 50 vacancies available Indore Madhya Pradesh . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 14.06.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Phase-XI Selection 5369 Posts - Apply Now
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Highlights
|Organization||Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Technician, Scientific Assistant|
|Qualification||10thStd, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||50 Post|
|Job Location||Indore Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||Rs.21,700 to 44,900 (per month)|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology :
The Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology is a unit of Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, engaged in R&D in non-nuclear front-line research areas of lasers, particle accelerators and related technologies.
Technician, Scientific Assistant Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Technician, Scientific Assistant posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 50 vacancies for Technician, Scientific Assistant Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Education Qualification :
|Scientific Assistant/ C||Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile Engg./ Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks (3 years after SSC or 2 years after HSC)
Minimum cumulative 4 years practical relevant experience.
|Scientific Assistant/ B||B.Sc./ Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Civil Engineering or Full time Bachelor of Science degree with an aggregate of 60% marks.|
|Technician/ C||SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Wireman trade/ Computer Network trade/ Millwright trade/ Draftsman (Electrical) trade/ Electrical trade.
Four year’s relevant experience after obtaining requisite qualification.
|Technician/ B||SSC (with Science and Maths) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Fitter trade/ Optical Science trade/ Physiotherapy trade/ Carpenter trade/ trade certificate of not less than one-year duration by the Competent Authority in the trade of Glass Blowing.|
Application fees :
- Refer official Notification
Age limit :
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Scientific Assistant/ C||Minimum-18 years, Maximum-30 years|
|Scientific Assistant/ B||Minimum-18 years, Maximum-30 years|
|Technician/ C||Minimum-18 years, Maximum EWS: 25 years, ST: 30 years|
|Technician/ B||Minimum-18 years, Maximum-25 years|
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Technician, Scientific Assistant - Rs.21,700 to 44,900 (per month)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Scientific Assistant/ C||Level-7 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay: 44,900/- plus other allowances as admissible|
|Scientific Assistant/ B||Level-6 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay: 35,400/- plus other allowances as admissible|
|Technician/ C||Level-4 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay: 25,500/- plus other allowances as admissible|
|Technician/ B||Level-3 of Pay Matrix, Initial Pay: 21,700/- plus other allowances as admissible|
selection process :
- For Technician/ C & B – Written Test and Trade/ Skills Test
- For Scientific Assistant/ C & B – Written Examination and/ or Interview
- For more details check official notification.
How to apply RRCAT Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest RRCAT Recruitment 2022 for Technician, Scientific Assistant posts through online mode from 13.05.2022 to 14.06.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||13.05.2022|
|Last date to apply||14.06.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download RRCAT Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply RRCAT Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
RRCAT Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for RRCAT Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 13.05.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
14.06.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You