RSA Off Campus Drive 2021 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : RSA oﬀers mission-driven security solutions that provide organizations with a uniﬁed approach to managing digital risk that hinges on integrated visibility, automated insights and coordinated actions. RSA solutions are designed to eﬀectively detect and respond to advanced attacks; manage user access control; and reduce business risk, fraud and cybercrime. RSA protects millions of users around the world and helps more than 90 percent of the Fortune 500 companies, and every branch of the U.S. federal government, thrive and continuously adapt to transformational change. For more information, go to rsa.com.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (18.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Job Description For RSA Jobs 2021 :
- Work closely in a highly AGILE environment (wear multiple hats) with a team of software engineers on RSA NetWitness Software suite.
- Understand the full feature set/ implementation and architecture of the NetWitness Solution
- Review product evolution and map new features to ongoing releases.
- Analyze business goals and product requirements and contribute to application development, qualification and delivery.
- Create / Review functional details for features, test cases and workflows
- Responsible for functional qualification of features, automation, upgrades, PSR qualification and also work on implementation, bug fix, doc reviews etc.
- Deliver product / features that are highly scalable, secure, high-available, high performing and cost-effective.
- Build highly matured CI/CD and Deployment pipeline complying to unit tests, integration tests, security and performance tests.
- Focus on Customer centric solutions, implement and deliver in short intervals.
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders across GEOs.
- Work independently and effectively within and across teams.
Skills Required For RSA Jobs 2021 :
- 0 – 2 years of experience on programming language such as Java, JS, MVC.
- Experience in front-end technologies like JS, NodeJs, React, Emberjs, ExtJs etc. desirable
- Experience working as a front end developer with ability to handle full stack.
- Experience building and deploying reporting applications on AWS
- Good Debugging, problem solving and RCA skills
- Good understanding of business needs and PLC in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Ability to learn new tools, languages and security domain on-the-job.
- Lean Agile development experience and good knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Software Development Experience in Security domain / products, a big PLUS
Documents to be Carried for RSA Jobs 2021 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For RSA Jobs 2021 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.