RSMSSB – Recruitment 2020 | Lab Technician & Assistant Radiographer Posts | Total Vacancies 2177 | Last Date 31.07.2020 | RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment Notification @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board is going to fill up 2177 vacancies. It invites applications via online mode from eligible candidates to fill up above said RSMSSB Paramedical Vacancy. Recently it has released the employment notification [Advt No 02/2020] on 12.06.2020 for Rajasthan RSMSSB vacancy. As per the RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 notification, these 2177 vacancies are allotted for Lab Technician & Assistant Radiographer Posts & post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for government jobs in Rajasthan will make the online registration from 18.06.2020. The last date for submission of online application for Rajasthan Paramedical Recruitment 2020 is 31.07.2020.
RSMSSB recruitment process will be done on the basis of written test & interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Rajasthan State. Applicants should pass senior secondary with either Biology or Mathematics with DMLT/ Radiography course and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. RSMSSB Rajasthan Paramedical Bharti 2020 notification & RSMSSB Recruitment apply online link is available @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in & sso.rajasthan.gov.in. Applicants have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of Rajasthan Patwari recruitment vacancy, upcoming RSMSSB jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Job Category||State govt.|
|Job Role||Lab Technician & Assistant Radiographer|
|Qualification||B.E / B.Tech / Degree/ Diploma|
| ||Job Location||, Rajasthan|
|Salary||Refer Official Notificification|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Here you will get the details for the post of Lab Technician & Assistant Radiographer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (28.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Rajasthan RSMSSB vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, overall 2177 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment post wise vacancy details are given below,
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Lab Technician & Assistant Radiographer Vacancy
- Lab Technician: Senior Secondary in Science with Biology or Mathematics with DMLT.
- Assistant Radiographer: Senior Secondary in Science with Biology or Mathematics with Radiography Course.
- Candidates should have registered in Rajasthan Paramedical Council.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- RSMSSB recruitment process will be done on the basis of written test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.450 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates, Rs.350 for OBC (NCL) and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode.
How to apply RSMSSB Rajasthan Bharti 2020 Notification
- Go to official website rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click “News notifications” find the advertisement “Paramedical Recruitment 2020 : Detailed Advertisement of Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up RSMSSB Jobs Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
[[ Register Here ]]