RSMSSB Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer posts | 1211 Vacancies| Last Date: 24-09-2020 | Apply Online @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Recruitment 2020: Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board invites application for the posts of Stenographer. The selection board released new job notification for filling up 1211 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Interested candidates searching Government jobs can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 24-09-2020.
Applicants can start apply for RSMSSB Recruitment from 26.08.2020. Selection may be based on Test/ Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Maximum age limit is 40 years. More details of RSMSSB vacancy, upcoming RSMSSB Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1211 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Rajasthan|
|Salary||As per norms|
Here you will get the details for the post of Stenographer includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Eligibility Criteria for RSMSSB Jobs 2020:
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Diploma in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination. AND
“O” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi.
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/ Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under National/ State council or Vocational Training Scheme.
Degree/. Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science/ Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government.
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited
- 18 – 40 years ( as on 1st January 2019)
- Age relaxation will be given as Per Govt. Rules.
- Selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- GEN/ OBC/ UR Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- OBC Non-Creamy layer Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Payment via online is accepted.
How to Apply Online for RSMSSB Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ rajasthan.gov.in
- Click ‘News Notification’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Stenographer 2018: Advertisement for Reopen of Application Form’ Click on it.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Online Application Portal remains open from 26.08.2020.
- Through the online application link ‘Apply Online’
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board ?
12thStd, B.E, B.Tech, B.Sc, Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board ?
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board released 1211 vacancies for Stenographer Posts
✅ How to apply for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Gen/ UR and Creamy Layer OBC - Rs.450 | OBC Non-Creamy layer - Rs.350 | SC/ ST/ PH - Rs.250. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
As per norms. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
18 - 40 years ( as on 1st January 2019). Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board ?
The Job location for this post is Rajasthan
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26.08.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
24.09.2020 is last date to apply for this post