RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 - Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board has announced 76 Vacancies for Public Relation Officer Posts. Last Date to apply 07.02.2022
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment - RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for Public Relation Officer posts | Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment Notification | Online Application @ https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page;jsessionid=Ig-ZzKVR4B5MvLGwUYi_SKmZkCP5EMgWsm-7YhcfKPC8P09KWe_K!1893184773?menuName=Home. The has announced a new job opportunity for Public Relation Officer posts. This notification was released on 26.01.2022. Eligible candidates who have completed their Diploma, M.A, Bachelor.Degree, Experienced can apply for the 76 vacancies available Jaipur Rajasthan . The application process is online and the deadline to apply is 07.02.2022. Candidates who meet the educational and age qualifications mentioned in the official notice are submit an application. It is important to review the official notification before applying, as it contains important information regarding the education qualifications, salary, age limit, application fee, and application process.
Latest Update : Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023, Apply 12828 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)
|Organization||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Job Category||State Govt jobs|
|Job Role||Public Relation Officer|
|Qualification||Diploma, M.A, Bachelor.Degree, Experienced|
|Total Vacancy||76 Post|
|Job Location||Jaipur Rajasthan|
|Salary||As Per Norms|
|Join Whastsapp||👉 Click here|
|Join Telegram||👉 Click here|
About Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board :
Table of contents
In exercise of the powers conferred by the proviso to Article 309 of the Constitution of India, the State Government has established the Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) vide notification No.F.8(7)DOP/A-II/2008 dated 29.01.2014. The role of the Board is essentially that of making recommendations of candidates for direct recruitment in respect of posts carrying grade pay Rs 3600/- and less than Rs. 3600/- The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired according to relevant recruitment rules. The Board shall be committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
Public Relation Officer Job Notification and Eligibility Details :
The details for the Public Relation Officer posts are available in the official notification, which includes information on the educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, and application process. The official notification and application form for this vacancy can be given below. Candidates are encouraged to check the "Today job" section for more updates on government and private sector job opportunities on a daily basis.
Vacancy Details :
has released 76 vacancies for Public Relation Officer Recruitment. Check the detailed information on the vacancy details given below.
|Post Name||Category||No of Posts|
|Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO)||Non-Scheduled Area||Total 76 posts|
Education Qualification :
- Graduation from a recognized University in India or its equivalent with 3 years experience of journalism in a reputed newspaper office or in Public Relations Department of State Government or Government of India. (OR)
- Graduation with Degree/ Diploma in Journalism Preference will be given to the holders of Post Graduate Degree in Hindi or English.
- Practical knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan’s culture.
Application fees :
Age limit :
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years as of 1st January 2022 and must not have attained the age of 40 years
Mode of Application :
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Apply Link available Below
Selary Details :
- Salary details have been given below. Kindly check the salary information as per the post name.
- Public Relation Officer - As Per Norms
- Candidates who will be selected for the post of Assistant Public Relations Officer (APRO) will be getting a salary as per the 7th CPC in the Pay Matrix Level-10. Moreover, during the period of probation, the monthly fixed remuneration will be payable as per the orders of the State Government.
selection process :
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
How to apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2022:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the latest RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 for Public Relation Officer posts through online mode from 26.01.2022 to 07.02.2022. To apply, candidates should follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board.
- Find the 'Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement' menu link and click on it. Alternatively, candidates can download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Carefully read the official notifications and verify their eligibility criteria.
- Visit the official online application/registration link.
- Fill in the required details correctly.
- Upload all necessary documents in the specified format and size.
- Verify that the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit the application.
- If required, make the payment as per the specified mode.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to apply :
|Starting date to apply||26.01.2022|
|Last date to apply||07.02.2022|
Notification - PDF :
👉 Double click Below button to Download RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Official Notification PDF
Online Apply Link :
👉 Double click Below button to Apply RSMSSB Recruitment 2022
Online Apply Link
RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 - FAQs :
Q1. How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 ?
you can apply for this post via Online
Q2. What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 26.01.2022
Q3. What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
07.02.2022 is last date to apply for this post
jobvision.in wishes you the best of luck. Keep following our Jobvision website know future latest Government and Private Jobs, Exam Results, Admit Cards, Answer keys, Syllabus , study materials and many more updates instantly. Thank You