Rubber Board Notification 2020 – Opening for Various Analytical Trainees Posts
Rubber Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Analytical Trainees. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Analytical Trainees|
|Walk-in-Interview||05.02.2020 to 14.02.2020|
Details of Vacancies:
- Analytical Trainees – 24
- The candidates must have passed M.Sc or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Rs.10,000 – Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-Interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.rubberboard.org.in
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- Rubber Research Institute Of India, Rubber Board, Kottayam
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 05.02.2020 to 17.02.2020
- Notification Link: Click Here