Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021 | Sabre has recruit BE, B.Tech candidates for Associate Software Engineer | Apply Online @ official website | www.jobvision.in
Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021 : Sabre has to recruit candidates for Associate Software Engineer positios through off campus in Bangalore Karnataka . The candidates who are Finished in BE, B.Tech Eligible to apply for this position. Applications are invited from eligible applicants.Therefore, those who are eligible and interested should apply online.If you are really wish to make your career with Sabre you can use this recruitment.
Here you will get the details for the post of Associate Software Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (04.08.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Join Whatsapp||Click here ->|
|Join Telegram||Click here ->|
Sabre : Operating in 29 markets across Asia Pacific, with over 2000 local staff, serving premium top blue-chip customers in the travel industry – from travel agencies, airlines, hotels, car rentals and insurance providers. Sabre have grown our presence significantly over the years, in order to tap on the immense potential of the world’s fast growing region. Sabre’s end-to-end technologies help create a differentiated portfolio of solutions and services driven by data and insights on how travel business operates in Asia Pacific. We help our travel partners create better customer experiences, optimise business operations and enhance competitiveness. As we continue to grow in the region, our people are AND will always be our biggest asset & investment, where we continue to bring together the best talent and help them achieve their own career aspirations in a truly global company.
Detailed Job Description For Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021
- Building our Next Generation Platform for running Microservices, and Containerized Apps in the Cloud
- Developing Cloud solutions including PaaS, CI/CD, Messaging.
- Participating in the Open Source products evaluation, analysis, configuration according to the Sabre requirements
- Utilizing Agile to deliver high-quality, reactive solutions, with a keen eye for scalability and reliability
- Training other teams to run their products using our Platform,
- Acting as a technical consultant and advocate for the NGP System Services
- Applying fundamental skills, concepts, and practices to solve difficult assignments
Job Qualification and Skills Required For Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021
- Experience working on containerization-based technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Strong scripting capabilities (e.g. Bash, Python)Experience with software build tools (e.g. Maven) and continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Nexus) and provisioning (e.g. Ansible)Demonstrated advanced knowledge of Linux
- Familiarity with Cloud Native Applications design patterns and best practices
- Experience completing automation projects, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code
- Experience in Agile and DevOps culture Positive attitude, attention to detail, a team player, excellent problem-solving skills, and strong work ethic
- Additional assets : Experience using cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in exposing and consuming REST, gRPC services
- Experience in API Gateways / API Portals such as APIGee
- Knowledge of Kafka, ActiveMQ or other messaging products Experience in ElasticSearch, Kibana, Prometheus, Graphana, Splunk, Jaeger
- Knowledge of Vagrant, Chef or Puppet Experience in NoSQL databases such as Couchbase, Cassandra
Documents to be Carried for Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
- Must Read : How To Prepare For A Walk-In Interview and Interview Questions & Answers for Freshers
How To Apply For Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online Apply Link ( Link given bellow).
- This link open new tab on your browser
- Read carefully above page and find apply button in this page
- Fill all your academic qualification, skill experience and other mandatory details.
- Upload your resume.
- Check the details before submitting.
- If you are shortlisted it will be shared through e-mail or phone call
- interview and Venue details also will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
- Latest Updates : Today job (04.08.2021)
- Join whatsapp (fast updats) : Click Here
- Join Telegram (fast updats) : Click here
- E-mail job Alert: Click here
- Note : Apply Before the link Expires
Online Apply Link :
Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions
✅ Sabre this hiring for which position ?
Sabre hiring candidates for Associate Software Engineer position
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
BE, B.Tech Candidates are eligible to apply for this Position. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ What is the salary limit for this position ?
the salary limit is not mentioned in the “Official Notification”. As per norms
✅ What is the Expriance needed for apply to this post ?
0 - 2 Years candidates can apply for this position. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Expriance and skils needed for this post
✅ What is the job location for Sabre Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
The Job location for this post is Bangalore , Karnataka
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
There is not mentioned last date to apply Note : Apply Before the link Expires