SAIL Recruitment 2021 | MO/ Specialists Posts | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date – 09.01.2021 | SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant Recruitment Notification @ sailcareers.com
SAIL Recruitment 2021: Steel Authority of India Limited has issued new job notice on 02.12.2020 for engagement of of Medical Officer and Medical Specialist in SAIL/DSP on Contract. There are 39 vacancies are filled by SAIL and these vacancies are assigned for MO/ Medical SpecialistsPosts. Aspirants who are searching govt jobs in West Bengal can use this SAIL MO Vacancy. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can send their application in a prescribed format within last date 09.01.2021.SAIL Recruitment notification & SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant Recruitment Application Form is available @ sailcareers.com
The engagement is purely on contractual basis for the period of one year, further which may be extended as per the requirement & need. SAIL selection will be based on Interview/ Test. Selected candidates will be appointed at Durgapur Steel Plant for its 600 bedded hospital. Applicants should possess MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ PG/ DNB/ MBA & should have attain a prescribed age limit. The maximum age of the candidate should be 34- 41years. Interested candidates should send their application in a prescribed format along with the application fee mentioned. More details of SAIL recruitment 2020 for Diploma, upcoming SAIL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, upcoming Exam notifications, merit list, selection list, admit card, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Medical Officer, Medical Specialist|
|Qualification||BDS, MBBS, DNB, MBA, MS, MD, MHA|
|Total Vacancy||39 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Durgapur West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs.20,600 - 58,000 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email)|
Here you will get the details for the post of Medical Officer, Medical Specialist includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (21.06.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
Steel Authority of India shortly SAIL is one of the largest steel producing company. The Organization is a public sector enterprise owned by Government of India. It has been operating since 1954. Headquarter is located in New Delhi, capital of India. The Company produces products such as steel, steel products, wire products, wheel and axle for Indian Railways. The company has more than 80,000 thousand employees across India. Because of its performance, Indian government honored the company by giving Maharatna status.
SAIL Durgapur Steel Plant Vacancy Details:
- As per the notification, overall 39 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Medical Officer – GDMO||25|
Eligibility Criteria for SAIL MO Vacancy:
Educational Qualification for SAIL Jobs:
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ MD/ BDS/ PG/ DNB/ MBA from a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
|Post Name||Qualification & Experience|
|Medical Officer – GDMO (E-1)||MBBS from a university/ institute recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution|
|Medical Officer – Dental (E-1)||BDS from a university/ institute recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.|
|Medical Officer – Occupational Health (OH) (E-1)||MBBS with DIH (Diploma in Industrial Health) from a university/ institute recognized by MCI with 01 year post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution|
|Medical Specialist – – Biochemistry – Dental – ENT – Gynae. & Obst. – Medicine – Ophthalmology – Orthopaedics – Psychiatry – Radiology – Surgery (E-3)||PG Degree/ DNB in relevant discipline from a university/ institute recognized by MCI/DCI with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.|
|Medical Specialist – Hospital Administrator (E-3)||MBBS with [PG Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA) or MBA in Hospital or Health Care Management from a university / institute recognized by MCI] with at least 03 years post qualification experience in Hospital Administration in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.|
|Medical Specialist – Public Health (E-3)||MD (PSM/ Community Medicine)/ DNB (PSM/ Community Medicine) from a university/ institute recognized by MCI with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution|
|Medical Specialist – Plastic Surgeon (Burn Unit) (E-3)||PG Degree / DNB (Plastic Surgery) from a university/ institute recognized by MCI with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.|
|Medical Specialist – Blood Bank (E-3)||MD (Transfusion Medicine) / DNB (Transfusion Medicine) from a university/ institute recognized by MCI with at least 3 years post qualification experience in a recognized Medical College / Hospital / Institution.|
Age Limit (Upper):
- For Medical Officer- 34 years.
- Medical Specialists- 41 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Selection Process for SAIL Durgapur MO Vacancy:
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview/ Written Test.
Apply Mode for SAIL Durgapur Careers:
- Application via Online (Mail) is accepted.
- E-Mail: [email protected]
- Rs.700/- for General/OBC/EWS Applicants.
- Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PWD/ ESM/Departmental candidates category.
- Applicants can pay fee via Net Banking or Credit / Debit Card.
How to make SAIL DSP Recruitment 2021 Notification:
- Go to official website www.sailcareers.com.
- Find the advertisement “Recruitment of Medical Officer and Medical Specialist in SAIL/DSP”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Important Dates to Apply :
Official Notification & Apply Link :
|Organization||Post||Qualification Last date||Apply|
|Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment||Various||
8th, 10th, ITI 18.06.2021
|Odisha Power Transmission (OPTCL) Recruitment||280||
ITI , 12th 18.06.2021 (date extended)
|Anna University Recruitment||04||
8th Std, Diploma, MBA, M.E, M.Tech 25.06. 2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||859||
Any Degree 23.06.2021
|Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Recruitment||918||
Ph.D, Master.Degree, NET, SET, SLET 23.06.2021
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 | Apprentices Total Vacancies – 3591 | Apply Online
- NCL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Post | 1500 Vacancies | Apply Online
- IBPS RRB Recruitment 2021 | Officers and Office Assistant Post | 10676 Vacancies | Apply Online
- KSP Recruitment 2021 | Civil Police Constable Post | 4000 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 | 3557 vacancies for Office Assistant, Gardener and Various Posts
- Tamilnadu Grama Bank (தமிழ்நாடு கிராம வங்கி) Recruitment 2021 | Total Vacancies 470 | Apply Online
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online
- RPSC Recruitment 2021 | 859 Vacancies for Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander Posts
- RITES Recruitment 2021 | Surveyor, Assistant & Other Post | 76 Vacancies | Apply Online
- Kerala PSC Recruitment 2021 | High School Teacher Post | Various Vacancies | Apply Online