SailPoint Off Campus Drive 2020 | DevOps Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Apply Online @ Official Website
Company Profile : SailPoint
SailPoint, the leader in identity management, delivers an innovative approach to securing access across the enterprise with the SailPoint Predictive Identity platform. With SailPoint, enterprises can ensure that everyone and everything has the exact access they need, exactly when they need it, intuitively and automatically. Powered by patented Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) technologies, the SailPoint Predictive IdentityTM platform is designed to securely accelerate the business while delivering adaptive security, continuous compliance and improved business efficiency. As an identity pioneer and market leader serving some of the world’s most prominent global companies, SailPoint consistently pushes the industry to rethink identity to the benefit of their customers’ dynamic business needs.
|Job Category||Private jobs Private Jobs|
|Job Role||DevOps Engineer|
|Qualification||BE , B.Tech|
|Job Location||, Mumbai|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Here you will get the details for the post of DevOps Engineer includes educational qualification, Job Description, selection process, salary details, Job Qualification and how to apply process. Visit our Today job (24.09.2021) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on the daily bases.
Eligibility Criteria For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech – CSE ,IT ,ECE
- 60% or 6.5 GPA and above throughout without any running backlogs
- 2019/2020 graduates
Job Description For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- Build and maintain a resilient, secure, and efficient SaaS application platform to meet established SLAs
- Automate build, test, and deployment for distributed, fault-tolerant infrastructure
- Monitoring and incident response for distributed applications
- Collaborate with developers to bring new features and services into production
- Utilize a combination of open-source and custom software to solve product challenges
- Design and implement IP Networking in VPC environment
- Drive improvement to operational practices and procedures
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance, such as ISO, SOX, SSAE 16, etc
Skills Required For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in 24×7 production operations for a SaaS or cloud service provider
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS, IAM, DynamoDB)
- Container orchestration and management platforms (Kubernetes, ECS, Docker)
- Server and application monitoring (Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Kibana)
- Deploying and managing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- System programming skills in Go, Ruby, etc.
- Diagnose and troubleshooting Java applications
- Familiar with CI/CD practices and tools (Git, Jenkins)
- Strong understanding of *nix system and networking concepts
- Understanding of distributed, event-based messaging architectures (Kafka, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills – ability to implement process and influence engineers who are not direct reports.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
Documents to be Carried for SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For SailPoint Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.