Salem District Jobs 2020 | Organizers, Cook & Cooks Assistant Posts | Total Vacancies 1570 | Last Date 30.09.2020 | Salem Noonmeal Recruitment Notification @ salem.nic.in
Salem District Jobs 2020: Salem District is going to fill up 1570 vacancies in various Nutrition Centres. It invites offline mode application from eligible female candidates. Recently has released the new job notice on 23.09.2020 for recruitment of Noonmeal Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்), Cooks (சமையலர்) and Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்). Applicants who are searching jobs in Tamilnadu should submit the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 30.09.2020. As per the Salem District Recruitment notification, overall 1570 candidates will be hired for Salem Noonmeal Jobs and post wise vacancy details are given below.
Candidates will be recruited on the basis of Direct Recruitment. Salem Noonmeal Recruitment notification & Salem District Jobs Notification is available @ salem.nic.in. Female candidates who want to apply to these Salem Job Vacancy those candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Salem District will select the candidates on Interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed at Salem [TN]. More details of Salem District latest vacancy, upcoming Salem Noonmeal Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Latest Update : Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023
|Details Of Salem Noonmeal Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Salem District|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Cook, Assistant Cook, Organize|
|Qualification||5th , 8th , 10th , 12th||Total Vacancy||1570 Posts|
| ||Job Location||Salem , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Rs.3,000-24,200 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline ( By Postal )|
Here you will get the details for the post of Cook, Assistant Cook, Organize includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process.The Official notification and application form for this vacancy are given below. visit our Today job (03.02.2023) section to get more latest Govt and Private updates on daily basis.
Salem District Job Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1570 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்)||451|
|Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்)||981|
Eligibility Criteria for Salem District Organizer, Cook & Cooks Assistant Vacancy
- Organizers (சத்துணவு அமைப்பாளர்): 10th pass (Gen/ OBC) and 8th Pass/ Fail (ST).
- Cooks (சமையலர்): 8th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Cook Assistants (சமையல் உதவியாளர்): 5th Pass/ Fail (Gen/ OBC) and able to read & Write Tamil (ST).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 40 years for Gen/ OBC and 18 to 40 years for ST candidates.
- Relaxation (in Upper age limit) – SC/ST: 5 Years, OBC: 3 Years, Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years, SC/ST PWD: 15 Years, OBC PWD: 13 Years.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (by Post/ by Direct) mode only will be accepted.
- Check Advt to get address details.
There is no application fee required for BDO Office Cook, Assistant Cook, Organizer Recruitment.
How to apply Salem District Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website salem.nic.in.
- Click “Notices->Recruitment” find the advertisement “Requirement for Noon meal Organizer, Cook and Cook Assistant posting”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill up Salem District Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Salem Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.